Changes to the Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events - Place your votes!

As someone who did not play in the previous leagues, I would not like to try to figure out what is going on each day during a "flashback" series. If we are going to do something that off the wall can we just have a vanilla version too?
If only we could have a self found, flashback league.
"
Synshadow wrote:
As someone who did not play in the previous leagues, I would not like to try to figure out what is going on each day during a "flashback" series. If we are going to do something that off the wall can we just have a vanilla version too?

It wasn't rocket science. When you enter a zone, it would tell you the active mods (in the map info area.)

This has been done before and it was a _lot_ of fun.
"
Majority of players are going to play the new challenge instead of league killing off the fun factor of playing the league... killing the current market/playing.

Wait... do people actually *rely* on an economy in this game? I thought trading was mostly for if you're playing with your friend and you pick something up they could make better use of than you could. Did I miss the whole point? Is playing the actual game not sufficient to be able to play the actual game? Is this game like Eve where the economy is part of the point? If so, that's fine; last time I looked at Eve it seemed like a reasonable enough game, but it might have been nice to know what I was getting myself into. :-)

Well, so far the plot didn't say anything about "go trade with your friends to get stuff to die less", so maybe that doesn't kick in til later. I guess later I'll get to learn different new skills that I had initially imagined. :-)
"
Nurffe wrote:
pre-nerf invasion pls?

Plox.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Rampage is fine, been using the gloves (Null and Void) on an Oro's flicker strike build.
🐢
Please just name these leagues Clusterf@#$ league :D
If only we could have a self found, flashback league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info