Two-Week Competitive Perandus Events

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
While you may see him again in the future, we've announced that Cadiro Perandus won't be rolled into the core game...

You have? I must have missed that announcement. First time I've seen GGG say it. Where can I read about it?

Not interested in any of those MTX. Looks like I'll wait till the next league is announced.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Apr 29, 2016, 12:21:22 AM
TBH I'm surprised you didn't run an event related to amassing wealth, considering it's Perandus themed. Would have been a chance to have categories of winners for amassing the most of each kind of currency.

Imagine being the wisdom scroll race winner with 5,000,000 wisdom scrolls.
Yup.
"
SavageMinnow wrote:
TBH I'm surprised you didn't run an event related to amassing wealth, considering it's Perandus themed. Would have been a chance to have categories of winners for amassing the most of each kind of currency.

Imagine being the wisdom scroll race winner with 5,000,000 wisdom scrolls.
im still hoping for a 2-3 weeks self found Steroid currency drops races in between leagues
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Race Season would be awesome...

BOOOOOORIIIIIING...
More perandus? Sounds like it's just to get player back into the dead league. I don't think that people that got bored of perandus wants to play more perandus. Doesn't make any sense.

Please make the race more interesting, even if its just spawning beyonds or exiles everywhere.
rip flashback dream
"
Qarl wrote:
"
"
We'll be awarding Demigod's Dominance body armours to the top 25 players of each Ascendancy class in both the Standard and Hardcore events.

does it realy means that 25 berserker, 25 Juggernaut, 25 Trickster, 25 Assassin, 25 scion etc.... will receve a demigod ? or did I misunderstood something ?

Yes, that is correct. 25 for each Ascendancy class.

That is pretty generous and awesome !

Will also people without ascendancy be able to receve a reward ? (as there are some people who like to stay as a marauder for example)

PS: Am I the only one who really like that there is no flasback beyond thing and we are just starting fresh new ?

PS2: First time GGG quote me !!!!
Last edited by spacecroquette on Apr 29, 2016, 12:37:18 AM
Can't we at least have ONE flashback mod enabled per day? Something? ANYTHING?

Hell, you can even turn off Cadiro.
Last edited by Fightgarr on Apr 29, 2016, 12:38:02 AM
MFW people who say "omg best league ever!" are the same people bitching that perandus is dead for the exact same reason why they think the league is the best ever.

*cough cadiro cough*

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Nice prizes)
IGN: HardyHard_FireFly

Big thx GGG for this great game :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info