Path of Exile in China

<East Asian players> GGG! Give us a gateway and localize the game like you did with the South America!

<GGG> Okay, enjoy this sub-contracted publisher agreement with a 90% bot environment and blatant pay-to-win cash shop!

<East Asian Players> That's not what we asked for at all!
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Congratulations on a great market expansion! I just hope that you don't have to lose TOO much of PoE's flavor to China's standards authorities. Here's to a big boost to the game's audience! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
You just trying to bite off more than you can chew.

Bots and gold sellers? You must be naive taht you think you can handle with them.

And from business point of view:
- spending your limited resources on different market - not a good idea. Translations, new servers etc.

Good luck!
Glad to see the game is growing from strength to strength :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Toshis8 wrote:

Actually it sounds like Chris made a deal with the devil just for fast cash grab and nothing else. Also, I feel sorry for chinese people that they have such a fucked up gaming industry. I am curious to see what chinese POE server has for sale.

edit:
Also, i feel less motivated to support GGG in the future

They are entering a market to compete with Diablo 3, I certainly believe that they deserve the market more than Blizzard.

I personally have no problem with them working with Tencent. It's a good revenue string and it doesn't affect their core value - the server everyone else is playing on.

Its not like it's GGG's fault that the market is messed up. I wouldn't blame GGG for trying to increase their market share neither.

Like I said, this is a good thing for GGG if this game gets any market share in China. It's also a good thing for us because GGG will have more resource to work on the game.

Booked my space there, just wanna see what comes out of it:)
Like it or not (I don't - xxxx TX) Tencent is the biggest game-related company in China.
1.Tencent's Path of Exile site.
this site is in chinese pls give the real link with english site

2.Where you expanding next? North Korea? Syria?
-north korea- they had to do all exiles look alike the Kim Jong-un and bosses like american politicians

-syria the market over there for games is dead - all of them are in europe now so they don need they own serwers
"
Chris wrote:
We feel confident that we will be able to win the upcoming war against bots and gold farmers in China.

lol

Hopefully with all this cash you guys can get a more robust and better integrated QA/usability department.
"
We feel confident that we will be able to win the upcoming war against bots and gold farmers in China.

What?
How can POE win the war against them in their base?
Please look at the Taiwan server, the bots and gold farmers are controlling the game!
pretty sure they would want to sell eternal orbs for RMT
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info