Some Ascendancy Statistics

"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:
Surprised lab time is that low, hopefully it goes up.

I'm surprised it is that high. I think most people just want to get their Ascension and then never set foot in the Lab again.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Nephalim wrote:
I would be shocked if champion does not receive a slight nerf.

The only thing that makes it strong is fortify... Without fortify its a bottom of the pile skill, plain and simple. Not to mention, Champion is popular in hardcore... not so much in softcore. But I am sure GGG will nerf the shit out of it, buff labrynth/memory leak.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
Not surprising, Champion most played, Slayer least. Slayer IS definitely the weakest/most underwhelming[ly useless] Ascendancy Class of the lot.

I hope GGG will buff the underused Classes because of these stats for next League.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

I'm surprised it is that high. I think most people just want to get their Ascension and then never set foot in the Lab again.

Can you blame them? On HC, it is a damn brain drain. You get no fucking breather and then you rip to memory leak.
"
Nephalim wrote:
I would be shocked if champion does not receive a slight nerf.

I def agree. I think automatic choices in trees need to be re-looked at. It doesn't promote build diversity which is what this entire expansion is supposed to be about.
The only reason I will go back in (after I get to lv 90) is to try and do the Challenges. If not for them I'd never go back.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Chameleon wrote:
"
GeorgAnatoly wrote:

The Labyrinth content has been quite divisive. There are a lot of players that have loved the labyrinth and sent us very positive feedback. There are players who are very heavily engaged with it (and I suspect that will go up when ladders get added).

We also have players who have disliked it. I'm not sure of the exact breakdown, but it certainly is enough in each camp that it feels too close to call in either direction. I haven't seen many neutral opinions about it.

The ascendancy classes might seem balanced at first glance but there is one thing to take in account : it only seems balanced because most of the picked ascendancys were picked due to theorycrafting before the league started , meaning , that this percentages only show the more hyped ascendacys and not the strongest .

More than likely more than half the player base just had time to play one or two ascendancys so it's really impossible to see anything clearly right now . For all we know , champion might turn out to not be that good (which I doubt,for bow builds in HC champion might be the best) or other classes might be better after all .

One we know that is completely OP right now is Saboteur Chaos Ice traps, but that isn't the ascendacy's problem per se , but of the poison.

Guardian might also be in a very strong spot, but as it is very niche it may not be nerfed.
Before nerfing and buffing classes, I think game performance should be looked at. No matter how much a class is buffed or nerfed, if my computer can't run the game it doesn't matter.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
innervation wrote:

The breakdown shows a bit more parity than I expected. I wonder if and how GGG anticipates buffing underused sub classes (or nerfing strong ones).

There are going to be some adjustments in 2.3.0

We don't consider the current popularity very indicative of the power level of the Ascendancy classes however (and I suspect most experienced players wouldn't either).

Well the Slayer's unpopularity certainly isn't helped by the fact that one of the nodes is completely bugged and almost non-useable.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info