Patch 2.2.1d Information

This is today's news? ._.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
You destroid my "Wormcloud" build.....

Shame on you, i just was thinking about writing a guide to this totaly hillarios build.....

I was playing a Pathfinder, using 3 times "the writhing Jar", utilizing an low level, high AOE,50% crit blade vortex and empires grasp with projektile weakness curse to infinite spawn wormlings, pull them all on one point, and than after 1 second let 40% of them violently explode wearing two times Obliteration.
It was so funny, just an Maelstrom of wormlings, blades and tones of extra gore. It was like plaing a moving portal to hell, everything what was sucked into the void and never been seen again....

I exclusivly creating strange builds, and this one was one of the most funny and effective :/

....whatever, enought whining now, back to my next projekt, an champion with 3 golems and an facebreaker animate guardian..lets see how this is going to work....
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
Last edited by IsodorRodosi on Mar 17, 2016, 3:22:38 AM
I think I found another bug, where the occultists passive '20% chance to explode mobs on kill for a quarter of their health as chaos damage while cursed' doesn't work on perandus box mobs.
I've done multiple test runs, and even in big hoards none of them explode on death. (Yes I use a high lvl blasphemy to keep them perma cursed)
"
aerican wrote:
I think I found another bug, where the occultists passive '20% chance to explode mobs on kill for a quarter of their health as chaos damage while cursed' doesn't work on perandus box mobs.
I've done multiple test runs, and even in big hoards none of them explode on death. (Yes I use a high lvl blasphemy to keep them perma cursed)

That is not directly a bug.

"Explode on Kill" technicaly let the just creatd corpse of the enemy explode instantly when it is created. The Perandus corpes cant be destroid, to prevent all players from just explode them with "detonate death" and therefor prevent them from resurecting.

so long words short: The occultist passive dont work on enemys that dont have an targetable corpse.
IGN: Toxic_Artillery

Obey the Orb:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2161077/page/1
Last edited by IsodorRodosi on Mar 17, 2016, 4:23:57 AM
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.2.1d
  • Fixed a bug where Maps dropped in the Merciless Labyrinth were capable of being higher than Tier 1.

That's another link in your chain, Ebenezer.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
so still no info about Labyrinth ladders :/
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
I'd be much happier with stable server's than some labyrinth ladder

Im gone till next league when the game isn't broken EleGiggle
Cient still crashes on every lab box for me.
I've killed merc Malachai, but I cannot ascend. God, this is frustrating!
May your maps be bountiful, exile
OMG THANK GOD LIGHTING WARP IS FINALLY USABLE AGAIN IT HAS BEEN SO LONG I HAVE BEEN SO SAD OMG!
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
keep up the work,it's wonderful
great game great world missha singapore http://1030am.com/brands/missha.html

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info