The Solaris Mystery Box

So, four times more likely than the last mystery box offer. Is that kinda like how T1 uniques had their chance to drop increased by four times? You know 1 x 0 = 0 and now with new 4 x 0 = 0?

On the plus side, that Alabaster Seraph Armour set is sweet! Really needs Alabaster wings to go with it though.

Interestingly, 4 pages in and nobody seems to have pulled the trigger on any of these yet? Is everyone waiting to see a big haul and get a feel for whether the RNG is genuinely more benevolent this time around? Are we going to get a Cadiro style mtx this time around, that is, more of what the players want?
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Mar 11, 2016, 5:44:31 AM
I hope my unborn children likes pixels. cause goodbye money (yet again)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just a heads up, on the first picture you can see a yellow 60 in the bottom right corner. Fraps or something :P

EDIT: See you fixed it now. All is well.
Last edited by Blitz54 on Mar 11, 2016, 4:09:52 PM
ORNSTEIN COSPLAY WHEN
I still feel grief about ice crystals being box only, you bring new box only things already? :(
"uh - nice ice crystals - here is my money" -> "nope, you can only get it from this super awesome mystery box"

And there is enough exclusive stuff already. It will only earn you money once but you will have to keep maintaining these resources for exclusive decorations, and everyone who wanted it but weren't here in right time will feel grief for those things being exclusive to some event.

And I am not giving a cent for these boxes, I won't spend on lotteries. This is getting infuriating. I would spend my money if I know what I get for it.

Also - there are more types of armors in the game than plate...
Last edited by Azorien on Mar 11, 2016, 6:25:35 AM
Yeah no. Not falling for this bullshit again. Lesson learned with winter boxes.
kuduku nerf rip
give us one for free like the last time
Breathtaking
Last edited by Schiriki on Mar 11, 2016, 8:14:28 AM
ty mtx

first sorry my bad eng :(

after 2.2.1 patch the game is crashed!

the screen is freeze and the game drop the launch screen.

this is only SRS character!!!

my video card updated, game client updated and reinstall, rooter restarted.

please write what can i do.

i dont play srs mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info