Information about Update 2.2.1

"
exsea wrote:
izaro and argus on merciless are crazy hard against melee. i get it that its a challenge which you get awesome rewards, but the way it is now it kinda becomes a wall that kills of builds.

personally i have 4k hp, max resists, 4-5k armor, 20-30% chance to evade (which is useless). both hit me like a truck. so what can i do? throw my useless "fighting skill" and just spam melee projectile/aoe non stop i guess...

Heya , i see the bosses of the zone as mapbosses in about t7-8 , go in With defenses like you would like a map of that Level and it should work out better =)
Can we get the possibility to make the Perandus monsters corpses explode too?

Infernal Blow is shit in this league right now..
Neat. Maybe now I'll get to see what happens if I actually beat Izaro in aspirant trial. (or survive it for that matter...)

the Perandus Manor mentioned in 2.2.0 patch note?
Steam update takes alot of time because steam creates a backup file of each file modified with the patch (and PoE is basically 1 huge ggpk file). So for PoE, steam pretty much creates a backup of the whole game, then installing the patch and removing the backup files again. I moved to the standalone version because steam is unable to patch without 7-8GB of free space (even for 1MB patches).
╔╤═╨─
"
Mirrimon wrote:
Is the "of the Grave" Glove enchant going to be added with this patch?

I'd love to get an answer to this as well. Was it removed prior to 2.2.0 deployment for some reason?

Also, can a GGG Member clarify whether Enchantments not working with Animate Guardian is intended or a bug?
"
There are now icons to show when Flesh Offering and Bone Offering affect you.

Thank you GGG.

Thank you.
Stability fixes are the best!

Thanks Chris!

Peace,

-Gratuitous-
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
I actually don't think Izaro needed a nerf. I'm not even that great of a player and I beat his final stage at lvl 32 980 health melee character.The fight took me longer than probably 15 minutes but was very rewarding. I'd understand the nerf if it was like malachai as in hard to see traps, 1 shot, little area. But you had plenty of room, mobs to stack flasks on, trap luring, etc. Then getting to the end and getting all that sweet loot & ascending. Best time I've had in this game. Shame so many whiners got it nerfed. Oh well at least cruel & merc ain't getting nerfed. I understand the malachai normal nerf for 1 shotting. But Ascendancy is different. It's a big reward for your class.
Awww yisss bugfixes incoming!

Actually, I also think the Izaro normal nerf is unfounded. I found him plenty balanced the first time I fought him in Normal. Cruel however, I think is just a tad bit overtuned, is all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info