San Francisco Fan Meet Up

lol
Last edited by Shadowfrostz on Mar 9, 2016, 1:32:28 PM
come to Bolivia friends , and thanks for the best game in the world, and please enable other methods of payment (maybe western union?)
Last edited by leonardorubin on Mar 9, 2016, 1:54:03 PM
u guys ever thought bout visiting somewhere else in the US besides San Francisco? for people who cant make out there.
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
"
pootie3030 wrote:
Whats with the selfie?.....

They're mandatory if you express any wish to come to the meet up but cannot, either by being it's too far away, too costly or clash with your schedule.
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
Cool I live near san fran hopfully I can meet you guys to tell you how I can't play your game anymore because of graphic changes. Thanks GGG maybe once I can afford a new computer I can play your game again doubtful though.
"
diablofdb wrote:
come to Canada one day :)

Seriously!
Vancouver is so close to San Fran (relative to New Zealand anyway!)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
oh my god!!!! I'm going to SF with my girlfriend and her family this weekend!!! I'm going to beg her like crazy so that I can attend. oh my god i want to go so bad

this is so funny. Sorry, I can't stop laughing. You gotta be over 21. Thanks for the laugh.
"
WolfStrike wrote:
Come to the East coast, we have cold and rain

It's actually raining here (SF) right now, but I imagine it's not as cold.
Still feel scammed I can't have my Closed Beta Support Title anymore.
Judging by the picture GGG has for this announcement tons of fun are expected.
I mean seriously. Why on earth you have a draw of some dirty homeless tortured starving nervously awaiting people on a fan meeting thread?
bah, america again.
who is seriously gonna go there freely? i wouldn't even pass the tsa questioning me about my intentions there.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info