Ascendancy is now live!

2016/03/05 04:43:34 890594 4ca [INFO Client 2088] Unable to connect to login server.

since big patch... v.v

no pings in servers list, too.

good luck to all who're able to run right now! ^^
Ascendancy is now dead!
Let's hope ggg will fix it soon enough.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Hmmm, I hope it's not just me.
Great Launch & first Impression ... got a Wanderlust from the first Cadiro-Encounter :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
"
liquidSG wrote:
You guys should do BOTO (Build of the Office) series, showcasing what builds you guys are playing once you RIP or something.

Best idea so far
this expansion thing and league are amazing, seriously.

Yawning through cost, mudflat... suddenly cascades and storms and dudes lightning striking me everywhere.. utter chaos, Ive been having the best time since.

I think its the best set of things youve added since open beta. Youve outdone yourselves.

Finally! Gonna waste me life playing!)
Yeah...no it really isn't. Tons and tons of players are experiencing constant hard crashes, and have been since the release.
"
liquidSG wrote:
You guys should do BOTO (Build of the Office) series, showcasing what builds you guys are playing once you RIP or something.

Awesome idea! Give the dev's their human face back after these years ;)
Good stuff shame about the massive lag spike agian.

so far on 2 toons i have 1 full ascendancy (6 pionts) 1 at 2 pionts in the labarnith so far i have been kicked out do to lag 17 times GGG you really need to fix this very soon it is simply not aceptable!!!!!!
Last edited by Sammilkka on Mar 6, 2016, 10:09:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info