Path of Exile: Ascendancy (2.2.0) Patch Notes

When will u reveal the new passive tree so we can start planning for tomorrow?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
satanttin wrote:

Skill tree is available since 4 days : https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases

And yeah, what about talisman, is it removed from game ? now a zana mod ? or its going to be include in core game like ghost or other stuff ?
"
Inter911 wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:

Skill tree is available since 4 days : https://github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases?

Ohh thanks guess i totally missed that:')
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
28,5 hours to go... how do I speed up time? ;-)
wrong place :)
Last edited by letsroll123 on Mar 3, 2016, 10:49:16 AM
Thanks!
"
Ruefl2x wrote:
[snip]

i don't understand why it is so hard to just tell us the exact time when talismans is going to end.
there is just a vague answer from a forum mod.

what we have until now lets us assume that talisman is going to end exactly 1 day (24hours) before perandus/ascendancy starts. thats 10 pm cet for me.

+1. Considering the end goal is such a simple, you-would-think-highly-sought-after nugget of information, the effort i had to expend just to get this far is ridiculous.

Multiple chats, wiki, forum searching, tracking down sources, eventually revealed this thread as basically the best place to post this question. Now finding the results, such as they are, to be less than impressive.

Yes, I could have just made a brand new thread asking the question, but I figured, again: "since this would seem to be a highly-desired piece of information, it MUST be out there -- in full, exact, official form -- somewhere, so I'll look instead of posting my own thread." Hur won't make THAT mistake again!

(Not trying to badger but just trying to illustrate 1) my logical thought process 2) that I did make my own effort rather than just treating this forum like my personal answer-spitting-out machine.)

Please. Pretty pretty please. Someone. GGG. Tell us what date/time the league ends. TY.
Damn GGG, this game is getting better and better. I supported you, with a big chunk this time :P!!! So hyped about tomorrow, still don't know what to play :X
"
Kampong wrote:

"
Kampong wrote:

Put yourself in a freezer and ask a good friend to unfreeze you in 22 hours ;) ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info