First Wave of Trade Improvements

the dream! finally <3
That's looking very good!

Thanks for those cool upcoming changes and keep up the good work! :D
p2w
Excellent work!

What happens if poe.trade gets shut down? Are these changes purely aimed at 3rd parties, or will GGG also have tools eventually that work with them?
MI CUERPO ESTA LISTO
Sorry Jonathan but I refuse to use any 3rd party websites.

All I want is to be able to sell my stuff without having to deal with a person in any way.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
why premium :c give us 1 free tab at least
Awesome! That's much better than maintaining a robot-parsed forum thread.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
Antistes wrote:
PAY TO WIN!
still need to use aquisition cause pay to win.

this is not a trade system if you have to pay to get it

well, instead of buying the support packs, you should have bought a bunch of Premium stash tabs.... I always preferred the stash tabs over the support packs anyway, but I'm pretty limited on funds, only spent about $200 on game so far.....

I like how they make it optional though,
"
TRIPL3try wrote:
Monumental improvement! Looking forward to using this. I hope it's not super buggy at release.

Will the exchanged currency automatically go to that tab where the listed item was?

It's not an auctioning system bro. It's just to streamline listing on websites, you still need to make the trade transactions yourself.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info