Ascendancy's Unique Items

When Ascendancy launches in less than two weeks, we're introducing many new Unique items. Today's news post showcases five of them.

Malachai's Loop makes gaining Power Charges incredibly simple, but punishes players who get too greedy. The item really shines when used with spells like Discharge where you can control how the Power Charges are spent.

Daresso's Passion grants a bonus for having no Frenzy Charges, but simultaneously makes it easier to acquire them. The trick will be finding a good method for consuming those Charges to maximise both benefits.

While useful as a levelling shield, Glitterdisc also provides an extra layer of defence against fire damage. This includes fire damage that makes up only a portion of the hit.

Some builds require that players kill a steady stream of foes to generate power or frenzy charges, or to activate trigger gems. The Writhing Jar serves as a portable source of enemies, so these builds will function even when monsters are scarce.

Varunastra is a powerful weapon that counts as all one-handed weapon types. It works with all one-handed skills and benefits from all weapon-specific bonuses. This item is available exclusively in the upcoming Perandus Challenge Leagues (which will be announced early next week).

Chris has also made a post that clarifies some information about Ascendancy and a manifesto post about changes to Zana.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
1st and nice
wow
IGN: @Marcin
sick

nice looking uniques.. Cant wait for Ascendancy..

GGG
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Last edited by Zombiecity317 on Feb 22, 2016, 6:03:51 PM
thanks for the update
I need more purple titles
that flask... cool idea
www.twitch.tv/knowfear823

IGN: knowfear
Kappa
Now,,this is cool. Like the looks of it.
Awesome
damn

First page hype
Last edited by Adramax on Feb 22, 2016, 6:08:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info