The Arctic Lynx, Wolf and Armour Are Now For Sale!

"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
Shimaran wrote:
Looks like there are still a lot of people to make MTW for sale but nobody to fix the shitty damn bugs annoying the hell out of everyone for years.

Why is every single whiner always saying like "this have been going on for years", "it's been years and I've never dropped XXX", etc. when PoE full release is barely 2.5 years old ?

So the idea is to drop the companies main revenue source, which funds a free to play game, by reducing the amount of revenue to fix a few bugs? Sounds legit :P

Also, if you could name any major game released in the last 20 years that was 100% bug free whilst in continued production ...

I would like to complain however about the standard of trolling, very lacklustre in recent months. Please try harder community - 3/10.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Feb 9, 2016, 7:19:44 PM
Wolves are cool and all, and it's great that you'll make money by selling them to even more people so that there will be dozens in every town instance, but can we please finally get an option to disable the sounds other people's stuff makes?

I know all those people really love having sniffing dogs and screaming demons, and that's fantastic, but those sounds are nothing but a massive annoyance to me. From the many, many threads about this even before the new SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF started, I'm definitely not the only one who would appreciate this huge quality of life improvement to the game.
"
Jennik wrote:
Wolves are cool and all, and it's great that you'll make money by selling them to even more people so that there will be dozens in every town instance, but can we please finally get an option to disable the sounds other people's stuff makes?

I know all those people really love having sniffing dogs and screaming demons, and that's fantastic, but those sounds are nothing but a massive annoyance to me. From the many, many threads about this even before the new SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF started, I'm definitely not the only one who would appreciate this huge quality of life improvement to the game.

I found an awesome feature on my PC the other day, it had a little slider and affected the volume somehow. If I remember what it was I'll be sure to post it here.

EDIT

A friend told me there is a similar feature in POE. It's hidden though, it's under options > sound and has 5 sliders !!! That's some next level *** right there!

GGG > Microsoft
100% Ethical, most of the time.
Last edited by Vaydra on Feb 9, 2016, 7:29:53 PM
"
Shimaran wrote:
Looks like there are still a lot of people to make MTW for sale but nobody to fix the shitty damn bugs annoying the hell out of everyone for years.

Do you just chose not to see any good changes and fixes or what...
"
鬼殺し wrote:
MORGOTH (I cried) ALL HOPE IS LOST BUT I SWEAR STOP FEEDING THE TROLLS.

yeah, BUT I SWEAR REVENGE
IGN : @Morgoth
"
Vaydra wrote:
"
Jennik wrote:

I found an awesome feature on my PC the other day, it had a little slider and affected the volume somehow. If I remember what it was I'll be sure to post it here.

EDIT

A friend told me there is a similar feature in POE. It's hidden though, it's under options > sound and has 5 sliders !!! That's some next level *** right there!

GGG > Microsoft

I take it you haven't actually played around with all those little volume sliders. It's cool, we don't have the time to do everything in life. Over the past couple decades, I've had the chance to use quite a few volume sliders, so I'll throw a little of the knowledge I've picked up your way.

1: Those sliders tend to apply to a whole chunk of different sounds. Some of them even apply to every sound your entire computer makes! Isn't that crazy?

2: Not a single one of those sliders only applies to the sounds made by the microtransactions other people are wearing. It seems like one would with so many of them, right? But no.

And now you know! The lack of existence of the thing I asked for is the reason why I requested its addition to the game. Thanks for your honest attempt to be helpful, though! I super appreciate it!
Last edited by Jennik on Feb 9, 2016, 7:52:58 PM
Could you... please announce the remaining ascendency classes.... pls... just do it
Sweet. We've got arctic armor, ghostflame armor, gore armor, infernal armor, necrotic armor, and arcane armor.

I think it's about time for a lightning armor set.

Thanks, GGG!
Remove the SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF SNIFF or lower the sound volume please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info