Ascendancy Changes to Zana's Maps

hypu

How is Zana going to be of any relevance, still? What is she going to offer you that you can't just pull out of your stash before you have her at that level?

If this is making Zana relevant, then it looks like we have one hell of a map progression nerf coming in 2.2.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
The change I see is a diversification of which currency type you pay for zana crafting

But.. What about the "price" itself?

Will they still be overpriced as fuck? I.e. Warbands

Which is a way bigger issue than just the currency used

Where were her crafting mods even mentioned?

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Feb 7, 2016, 7:17:56 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
I'm so confused at what people are seeing here.

How is Zana going to be of any relevance, still? What is she going to offer you that you can't just pull out of your stash before you have her at that level?

If this is making Zana relevant, then it looks like we have one hell of a map progression nerf coming in 2.2.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
The change I see is a diversification of which currency type you pay for zana crafting

Damn you are right... i misread

they didnt just forgot to fix the biggest problem but they managed not to fix the 2 biggest ones...

- Mod pricing
- Map pricing
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 7, 2016, 7:22:27 PM
"
TheAnuhart wrote:
I'm so confused at what people are seeing here.

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Not being able to get past tier 8-10 is a very common complaint of temp league players. Being able to buy 1-3 tier 10s a day, 12 at level 8, should help smooth out the bad RNG streaks people have in keeping their map pools up.
@Chris

I'll like you to look into the +1% quality per zana level on the map device.

It does seems to be a little too small to even bother zana lvl matters, as it took time to level up zana & the benefit isnt much. (unless this is a different mod that I reading it wrong)

If zana device level matter a bit more

"a random map team" would ask "hey who has the highest zana, we go to your hideout and use your map device instead". This keep leveling up zana a "little" more encouraging/attractive.
Nice, again something done that was on my "has to happen" list!
umm... i've been mia for a while now, after a few years i needed a break. thinking of jumping back in... and i notice this "buff" to zana. forgive me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure she used to spawn 76-78 dailies before? and now it's a "buff" for her to spawn 75-77? i missed something along the line.....
Nice changes. Zana seems like she will be better balanced now.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Last edited by Ashen_Shugar_IV on Feb 7, 2016, 7:41:51 PM
"
jarill wrote:
umm... i've been mia for a while now, after a few years i needed a break. thinking of jumping back in... and i notice this "buff" to zana. forgive me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure she used to spawn 76-78 dailies before? and now it's a "buff" for her to spawn 75-77? i missed something along the line.....

She was (really) nerfed in the meantime...
o.0
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info