Skills reveal - Frost Bomb and Orb of Storms

Awesome. now i can use that instead of fire trap on my freezing pulse build :D
A few really good points made here. I agree with the question of why skills are being added while existing skills still have inherent problems. It's an ongoing problem with the game. New content gets added and old content never gets fixed. I similarly agree with the issue of sockets/skill slots that has been brought up. You can only equip a finite amount and you can use even less than that on your skill bar. At the very least the skill bar should be expanded at this point.

Zenocide saga: the Reddit warriors on this forum are more annoying to me than what Zeno did so go figure that they scream louder than anyone else. All this criticism of him as a "role model" and "agreeing" with what he did is just arrogant. You aren't trade moderators and you aren't the Overseers of TwitchTV so who really cares what you think about someone else's feed. I watched enough of the video to see that both parties behaved badly. That does not excuse Zeno's actions, however, if you're going to be an a**hole expect the people dealing with you to behave in kind regardless of their status in the game. Personally I don't watch any of this as my time is too limited but even if I did I would not drone on and on about how "wrong" it is and how I'm "boycotting". Get over yourselves. No one is perfect and your judgement is out of place.
Looks ill bruv
Nice skills GGG ! But what i really want are some new dagger skills! :3
damn so many new ways to make new characters..

good job GGG ;) looks insane as always...:)
ice skill hype. finally more diversity in builds
"
Andrius319 wrote:
Cast_on_damage_taken+Orb_of_storms+knockback
saffell's_frame+stone_of_lawzhar+rainbowstrider
high_evasion+arrow_dancing

result

untouchable
edit: on a second preview, hit ratio too low to work:/

all in all skills doesn't seem for primary usage unless with CoC.

you're forgetting the ascendancy classes/abilities
Those skills are pretty useless. At high level maps you will have no time for this time-consuming skills.
Thinking about it, Cluster Trap Frost Bomb w/ (new & improved) Less Duration cycled with Cluster Ice Trap could be worth a go...
Trapper with these new gems will be awesome! Another option will be ele equilibrium, for example fire caster with orb of storms and firestorm, seems legit :D Not to mention that this will be useful for SRS + ele equilibrium to use, the fire + lightning is awesome in many ways!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info