Talisman Fan Art Competition Winners!

Gratz to all attendies, but i don't like any of those arts :(
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Great work, such talent! GG!
A build that only has might is not mighty.
ADAPT OR RIP!
"
DieAbolicaL wrote:
totally blown away at how good the winning entries are. (justindjg is my fave)
please do another contest next league.

looks like i'll finally get my first whispering ice in the race season (only 100 points!)
cheers ggg :)

Great. All my favourite ones weren't even mentioned. Why did these shitty drawings win anyway? What about the awesome Pixel art that was submitted? That was seriously cool stuff - not this generic wishwash
Awesome competition guys! Congratulations to all of the winners! Love to see more community competitions like this. Great job artists and GGG!!!
Thanks again for hosting this competition, GGG. Really cool of you guys to spend time arranging & judging. It's so rare these days that I get inspired to paint something, but this competition made me dust off the old Wacom pen, and I had a blast :-)
So awesome!!! I agree with the picks, great art tells a story from beginning to end.
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Amazing creations. Congratz winners!

Very nice guys! keep up the creative flow!
Wow, some serious talent among the players ! Congratulations to the winners !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info