Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

GGG confirmed bestestestest company!
21st
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Guys from GGG. Could You please stop for a moment with those promotions and for a change fix the now-became-pointless skill which much peoples still love called "Ice spear" ?!
You probably forgot about it , or never heard that it is existing, but I am begging You - just spare a few moments and do some good to the struggling community which is sty TRY to play with it.
Well that's just great. A sale, and my bank doesn't work on holidays... :/
I'm confused. I bought a premium stash tab bundle on 12/23 and it was 200 points. Why is the price this sale is based off of higher than that?

Also, since I bought it just before the sale went to 165, am I able to be credited the difference or is it just too bad?
"
Rodenbo wrote:
I'm confused. I bought a premium stash tab bundle on 12/23 and it was 200 points. Why is the price this sale is based off of higher than that?

normal price is 200 points. the 17.5% "sales" reduction brings it down to 165 points.
17,5% being 35 points reduction meaning 3,50 dollar less income for ggg to develop the game.

where is your problem?

"
Rodenbo wrote:
Also, since I bought it just before the sale went to 165, am I able to be credited the difference or is it just too bad?

you can always mail ggg support at support@grindinggear.com and ask
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 27, 2015, 6:30:11 PM
I would like to see more armour discounts and less tabs bundles.
I would gladly pay if you accepted WebMoney payments ...
Another holiday season has come and gone. No 50% sales this year. GGG is being a scroogle to us. Oh well, sorry GGG, no 50% sale, no mtx purchases by me (I'd of thought that 50% is better than nothing, guess I'm wrong).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
When will there be another Stash Tab Sale? I'm out of space lol. Should have bought more tab but was unsure if I will play this game for long....but I'm still here :)

Hopefully there will be another Stash Tab Sale soon!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info