Content update 2.1.0 and the Talisman Challenge Leagues are now live!

"
obi36 wrote:
Ok fine... but maybe it's time for a break and think to a Path of Exile 2, with a new 3D motor... honestly it's a great game, and free, but it suffer of its comparison with new games (I don't speak about THE other game, u know what game I mean, but the others), specially in 3D rendering (dynamic destruction, dynamic waters, dynamic weather, better memory management...). I don't know, just thinking about a Path of Exile with an unreal 4 engine or a cry engine...

Sorry, didn't analyze your question properly :p

Well in general yes this is not the best looking game around but think about all the people with average GPUS they are catering for. This game relies on trade and player base so keep that in mind for importance.
Also, GGG are growing but they are no giant. They need to be smart where they expand and put there resources... i feel they are doing a good job of this at the moment.

Dont fear though! POE has alot of fans who back them, hell i get supporter packs to keep this game growing. I didnt think time but ill get a big one next round :p. Anyways, They will improve graphics, they just need time and their customers to be happy before they can make a move on upping the graphics.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
GGG let me help you guys with the spanish localization. i would love to get more friends into PoE but the language barrier turns them away from this amazing game.
Wooo
Message me in game @SleepyHarvester
"
Xuletz wrote:
GGG let me help you guys with the spanish localization. i would love to get more friends into PoE but the language barrier turns them away from this amazing game.

La verdad es que es complicado para el que no entiende el ingles, nosotros empezamos 5 a jugar y dos lo dejaron por ese motivo. A mi en particular no me supone un problema pero a ver si almenos sacan el juego en español tambien que seria de mucha ayuda para esta comunidad, es un juego con mucho tecnicismo y eso lo hace mas dificil aun, tambien gente que haga builds y guias en español que ya hay alguno pero somos muy pocos. Un saludo!
What is going to happen with the talismans after the Talisman league end?
You keep them, of course.

And then we see to what extent GGG chooses to retain the stone circles and talisman mobs in the parent leagues going forward.
Awesome!
"
Hallsttattian wrote:
These "start the league as you can log in" shenanigans will not win you many supporters ggg.
By the time I got through the queue and managed to get spawned on twilight strand people were already in tidal island. Thank Kuduku I can watch those "x is the first to enter y area" all night knowing they are there only to show there is no actual competition when the runners don't have the same starting point.
Lol because 5 to 10 min is going to make a difference in a 3 months league.. please
I LOVE THIS GAAAAAME!!!!
The content changes that apply to the entire game are interesting. Chaos needed some love and it appears to be getting it. However, I am honestly not finding the Talisman league to be all that interesting. For all its frustrations at end-game, I found Warbands to be more engaging.

I have a bunch of talismans built up in my stash because I'm not finding many stone altars. I wouldn't use most of the talismans anyway, even the rare ones, because like most white/blue/gold items the randomness of the mods make them meh unless one happens to have a couple mods that work for me. I can't even take a good base white one and try to roll it into something useful because they are corrupted. I can't craft them using Elreon's font for the same reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info