Content update 2.1.0 and the Talisman Challenge Leagues are now live!

We have also launched the Brazilian version of Path of Exile and website. If you're a new or existing Brazilian player, please check it out!
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Dec 11, 2015, 5:57:54 PM
Oh word?
HYPE
IGN: _UltimateX
First page hype.

Nice, now i only need to get out of work and get home to start playing
Last edited by Ramza1987 on Dec 11, 2015, 4:25:25 PM
Am I on the first page for the first time in more than 2 years?

Anyway, GG, GGG. I am only a bit disappointed in the Gore Armour Set, I was kinda hyoed about that, but maybe others will find it suitable to their taste.
These "start the league as you can log in" shenanigans will not win you many supporters ggg.
By the time I got through the queue and managed to get spawned on twilight strand people were already in tidal island. Thank Kuduku I can watch those "x is the first to enter y area" all night knowing they are there only to show there is no actual competition when the runners don't have the same starting point.
Awesome!
Hyyyyyyyyyyyyppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Let's begin the quest.
Seems everyone is busy playing... :D

"
Hallsttattian wrote:
These "start the league as you can log in" shenanigans will not win you many supporters ggg.
By the time I got through the queue and managed to get spawned on twilight strand people were already in tidal island. Thank Kuduku I can watch those "x is the first to enter y area" all night knowing they are there only to show there is no actual competition when the runners don't have the same starting point.

How is a difference of 5 minutes (or even less) relevant in the long run? Shorten your next 5 breaks by one minute and you made the time back. (Or sleep for 5 minutes less next time you sleep...)
Crit happens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info