Darkshrine Event Winners!

Thank you for the steam power portal. it is nice of you all. i will play the new talisman league when it comes out next..
*Claps Loudly*

I really enjoyed this event.
I thought master XP would come to standard. Hideout for that matter. Is this some diff between an 'event' and a 'league' or ...?
"
xSTGx wrote:
I thought master XP would come to standard. Hideout for that matter. Is this some diff between an 'event' and a 'league' or ...?

Not Master XP but Master with higher exp if you have such. Master exp doesn't sum up, only favour (for decoration) does, iirc. Masters with more exp and hideout with more decorations will overwrite these with less. If it hasn't happened yet, it will happen soon.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
must have been random drawing as the winners were worse than the losers this time.

grats to everyone.
Why do i even try...
Thanks GGG for the wings x)
tfw didnt win shit SoSad
Twitter.com/Ecdub984
Youtube.com/Ecdub984
Twitch.tv/Ecdubs
Damn i just realised today when opening my microtransaction stash that i won an armour set ^^ nice surprise i totally forgot about this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info