Development Manifesto: Content Update 2.1.0 Balance Changes

Isn't it awesome how they continue to nerf builds that "people complain about" all because they deal decent damage without having to pay to win? Then they buff builds like bow builds that require Mirrored weapons, in end making the stronger stronger. I know bow builds that do 250k+ dps and now are going to continue to be OP because they have mirrored items. Just sounds like a big scam to make you grind more for the endless exalt race in hopes that one day you may have some mirrored items.
"Puts on reading glasses"..... "takes off reading glasses"... "didnt read"... LOL will have to soon though... Good stuff GGG
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Last edited by Zombiecity317 on Dec 7, 2015, 9:27:46 AM
The error time: 08/12/2015 02:42
Exception: System.Exception: Unable to create application mutex
at POESKillTree.Views.App.App_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e) in c:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSKillTree\Views\App.xaml.cs:line 71
at System.Windows.Application.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
The error time: 08/12/2015 03:57
Exception: System.Exception: Unable to create application mutex
at POESKillTree.Views.App.App_Startup(Object sender, StartupEventArgs e) in c:\GitHub\PoESkillTree_Source\WPFSKillTree\Views\App.xaml.cs:line 71
at System.Windows.Application.OnStartup(StartupEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
Whelp, there goes all my currency investment (why does this always happen to me!).
People of the gutters, steel your bellies, for the slaughter is at hand!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
If you have any remaining questions about the Talisman Leagues and 2.1.0 Content Update, please post them here! While we're not conducting a full Q&A session, we're happy to answer some in the news later this week.

Have one if some can clarify it.

How now works curse in party like this:

- char1 use blasphemy - curse 1
- char2 use blasphemy - curse 2- curse 3 (dual curse)
- char3 manually triple curse, curse 4-curse 5- curse 6

So:

-between char1 and char2 those the strongest curse apply or the curse from the closest for all monsters? Or something else ?

-with char3, those blasphemy guys always overwrite it? or the strongest curses apply ?

Sorry for my poor english ;)
From what I've heard, the closest source of Blasphemy applies? Not 100% on that though. Between character 1 and 2 it would just depend on who's closest to the enemy.
Blasphemy will always apply to everything in radius, thus overwriting manual-casts.
So basically nothing changed? Cyclone is still meta, poison arrow, incinerate, srs and vaal spark gj guys.
Last edited by Ferrari420 on Dec 7, 2015, 11:14:48 AM
How long before these changes take place?

I am hesitating to burn my alterations on Flasks, because GGG has tendancy to bend trajectory vector of their NERF HAMMA.
Last edited by WiseGuard on Dec 7, 2015, 11:24:49 AM
I have a question concerning the 2.1 tree. Does the 100% increased damage with poison notable passive works with the new skill Contagion? Thanks
@Bex or item design person at GGG.

given how you guys are changing "point blank" as a fundamental mechanic, i am left wondering will the same increase in radius/damage multiplier/reduction apply to the unique bow "chin sol"?

Which ultimately utilizes a similar mechanic as point blank.

Cheers in advance :)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info