New Additional Supporter Pack Effects!

That purple weapon enchant is straight sexy.
Good Stuff :D
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Well played GGG, well played!

Truly awesome job.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Really glad you guys improved the supporter packs :D new goodies look great :)

Now when I spend $100 on this game again it will be that much easier to explain it to my girlfriend lol.
Great Job! ThanK you for the new effects!
the effects of weapons are amazing, the ultimate effect is sexy pink. two new portals are good
Agree with the other posters, weapon effects for the first two packs are not that strong, certainly not relative to the last two.

Will support you guys anyway.
Thank you GGG!

I can't stop myself from buying a supporter pack now.

"
Arrogant wrote:
I really appreciate the weapon effects but honestly speaking the Aspirant and Challenger ones are really weak. I love the hell out of Sovereign and Ascendancy and that's the style I was looking forward to very similar to the open beta ones which are the only packs I don't own. These two lower levels weapon effects are a bit of a let down in this case.

Yeh, its a shame they don't treat all their customers the same way. Why not make cool stuff for all the packs and the higher packs get all the effects + the physical goods?
The way they do stuff like this looks like they don't like the people that have less money to spend, but are still giving them money...
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Nice work GGG.

The Ascendant Effect has good synergy with the alt art storm cloud. I'd be more inclined to actually use it if it looked more like this on other weapons and affected the core colour a bit like the OB effects do.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info