2.1.0 Divination Cards

RIP Mothers Parting Gift. They almost nailed it but a build might exist that could use Fertile Mind for some part of leveling. Should have done Fluid Motion instead.

The Offering has the ball, beats a tackle, jukes a defender, it shoots, GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Yeah,i like it too,i mean the GGG focus is a about temp leagues . .and f*,now in a month or less any "casual" player can get shavs,volls just by GRINDING and not the f* trading, and the rarest ones still hard like uber stuff,headhunter,mirror . . .kinda fair imo.

Last edited by alansx on Nov 24, 2015, 7:08:19 PM
"
Serleth wrote:
"
alansx wrote:
Before 2.1 6 link shavs is like 30=34 ex (already cheap)

after 2.1 ??

I appreciate what they're trying to do in regards to accessibility, and that's fine. To that end, whoever designed the card made it even more accessible.

So, kudos to them.

I do wish however there was at least a few items left in the game that had just a biiiiiiiit of exclusivity to it.

When I paid 64ex for my (now) legacy Shavs, unlinked, wayyyyy back in the day.... I can't tell you how gratifying it was to finally have accomplished that.

There's nothing left in the game item wise that fosters that, except the Acuity gloves.

There are lots of legacy items that are uber rare to be had through trade or the map vendor. Paying that much for end game gear in a PVE game isent satisfying for most. Its not even a GG item. Go look up some uniques with perfect roles.

Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Fertile Mind has such a cool art. It looks like there is a story behind the card... otherwise choosing this jewel is strange. It's a nice and useful jewel, but 6 cards for stack...?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Shavs is an old item that i dont even consider GG, its a good party pience to have but not amazing. Im totally fine with it being a divination card.

Real plus side is that sick art and flavor text for that twisted atrocity :)
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
The Warlord's a fantastic div card, props for the Malazan reference!
I for one actually like a mother's parting gift.
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
ow boy 1ex shavs here we go PogChamp
"
TwelveYears wrote:
There are lots of legacy items that are uber rare to be had through trade or the map vendor. Paying that much for end game gear in a PVE game isent satisfying for most. Its not even a GG item. Go look up some uniques with perfect roles.

Right, I see your point although to be clear I was specifically referring to non-legacy items (as a challenge league player). Further, perfect-rolled items weren't included as they're a niche acquisition for collectors.

But yeah, like you said, paying that much isn't satisfying for most. And that would include legacy and perfect gear. I understand that I'm in the minority in that regard and what they're doing (re: accessibility) is good for the long-term health of the game.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
I forget, do Highgate supporters get avatars based on the card art?
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info