Sneak Peek of Ascendancy Supporter Packs!

Still haven't received my physical goods :/ Going on 7 months for my purchase. Just a heads up. I've emailed support many times );
Last edited by Lordsidro on Nov 23, 2015, 12:00:22 PM
I still like your work.
=> next supporter pack incoming.
"
Lordsidro wrote:
Still haven't received my physical goods :/ Going on 7 months for my purchase. Just a heads up. I've emailed support many times );

Not 7 months like you but otherwise I'm in the same boat.

Frankly I find it unacceptable since I've paid for something I haven't received. GGG has enjoyed OUR contribution to them for X months while we sit and wait.
Cant wait... Hope to get a bigger one this time :D
"
CEMEHbl4 wrote:
is it new hideout? with new tileset?

That's the "dry gardens" mentioned in the reveal for the expansion.
"
One of the major problems we've encountered with previous supporter packs was shipping physical goods out in a timely manner. Despite our best intentions, we were unsatisfied with how long people had to wait in some cases. We believe we have solved this issue with these supporter packs. We're looking forward to you receiving your Ascendancy t-shirts and art packs soon after you order them!

We shall soon see..

Looking forward to my 4th shirt, maybe a pullover hoody to compliment my zipper hoody?
Hideout of the Week: Joe Schmoe VS. The Volcano
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkuAWFPgcdQ

Still available in Standard.
You are welcome to see it for yourself anytime.
Pues como que me habéis vuelto a convencer, pack supporter compra segura :)
looks nice, but... fueling hype for an expansion that is a few months away... seems a bit early to me. Let's collect those talismans first.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Too bad, PoE it's not about new UNIQ content anymore. All what you release we already saw in other games plus subclasses deprives us of freedom of choice what class we want to play and what items and gems we wanted to use. Frames - super bad for this game. RIP uniq and freedom PoE. No new support pack for me. Pretty sad, but true - is better than lie.
Aaron Ciccheli, a guy who made millions running Diablo and PoE RMT sites, owns a significant portion of GGG. How's that for a conflict of interest? 7.5% of your supporter pack money goes to this guy.
ya but where are the cool new armor skin sets and fx?!

#needmoar

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info