Ranger - where to get crit?

"
Hodenkobold wrote:
So, my ranger is stucked into a worthless passive tree .... well done.
With normal bowdamage+speed passives I will get a lot more damage, I even took accuraccy-gem over frenzy-gem as quest reward :/.

Let's not talk about respecc but I would like one now :D.
Did you actually plan this build or do any research for it? It sounds to me like all those problems could have been avoided with forethought.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
Did you actually plan this build or do any research for it? It sounds to me like all those problems could have been avoided with forethought.

I looked on the passive tree, saw "Knockback on crit" and decided, that it would be a good way to stay alive + saw some crit-passives on the way around.

I don't have to plan my character 3 hours before or read forum stuff for ages - if it's in the passive tree, it should work.
This is beta, so I hope they read this and change it maybe, would be a good keystone.

"Keystone: Knockback on crit + 15% absolut crit rating + total damage -10%" or something like that.
Make
Spectral Throw
great again
Well, it does work. You'll knock enemies back on crit, and you have access to crit chance. It's just not an ideal core element for a build. If it were a keystone, then I would agree that it should be viable as a core build element.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info