San Francisco Fan Meet-Up & Statistics From The 24hr BLAMT Race

Proud to be one of thirteen ;)
Proud one of 87 :D
YYYAAAWWWNNN... more talk about fishy trolling, this running gag is way old... YYYAAAWWWNNN!!!
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
cj8tacos123 wrote:
i died to desync as usual

"DESYNC" means beginner player or what do you mean???

there is NO desync like it was 2013 if your network monitoring traf. you will see dis.

have a look to your network stats and remember to make dls optimisation if you have more than 6 mBit Dsl when you driving windows 8.1 and windows 10

also if you are windows 10 user you have to open and check click some boxes that are off by default others than win 8 , win 7

try it, i bet a lot of dudes can use this..

can you pls name me the fishing secrets?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by loCurnus on Nov 17, 2015, 11:00:46 AM
ENDGAME! or AUCTION HOUSE!

every other "news post" is just unneeded bullshit
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Had a great time at the SF event. That pic must have been taken at the end as I left a bit early.

Regardless, Jonathan was extremely gracious and it was good to meet both him and Chris.

Thank you both.

"
respwnd wrote:
Had a great time at the SF event. That pic must have been taken at the end as I left a bit early.

Regardless, Jonathan was extremely gracious and it was good to meet both him and Chris.

Thank you both.

Was there any sausage?
Saved
Only 300 people killed Merveil? That sounds surprisingly low...

"
Reinhart wrote:

Suggestion for future BOSS BLAMT: add points for other iconic bosses as well like Weaver, Fidelitas, General Gravicius, Voll, ...

Yeah, I stopped halfway through Act 2 because the motivation was not there to fight all the way through the act without any reward and then just to die at the vaal fight.
Last edited by merchantmudcrab on Nov 17, 2015, 1:24:17 PM
I failt so mutch max lvl 3 i think :( +/- 20 chars. hahaha
Well shit, haven't played in a few months, and cone back to find they held a blamt without me.

Can you guys run another one soon?
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info