Content Update 2.1.0: Talisman Challenge Leagues, New Skills and more!

Awesome! Would love that unique jewel for my scion.
talisman hypuuuu, blasphemy hypuuuu. looking forward for this content update! looking good GGG!
hyyyyyyyyyyype train bois
SO, NO MORE LIFE IN DECEMBER???
If this is just a challenge league, the "Next major expansion" must be even more ridiculous. These are all amazing, the support gems as well as the new chaos damage uniques in combination will make ridiculous builds. The Consuming Dark with that reduced crit chance and buffed chaos, paired with incinerate and leech is going to be GG. You guys are awesome. Words can't express the love I have for this game.

Hyped about next week's update

(lol "Caustic Arrow")
"
adampurvis wrote:

LOLOLOL this guy has only 1 Level 88 scion character. Grinded sooooooooo long. The struggle to get to 88, in standard no less. Haha. Hilarious.

Yes, so damn hilarious.
The struggle isn't the leveling dude, as you don't even need to level a new character as you get the skill point reset anyway. The issue is the time you invested to get the build to work, farm for items ect. If all of a sudden your build just gets completely unviable it's just the most annoying thing.

And ultimately, the game is for fun. And if you have a build you totally enjoy, you want continue playing it.

Just curious, but at first glance, it seems like there is no way to tell what tier the talismans are. Will this be easily identifiable via a tooltip or something?
Exile

"Bullshit, you get the game for free."
-Qarl
many will lose sleep over these new leagues again... thanks chris
Comes a day before my birthday <3 Thank you for this wonderful present!
How come Controlled Destruction is reduced, not less? Isn't it just going to slot right into crit builds regardless in its current state?
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info