Patch 2.0.5 Patch Notes, Soulthirst Race Season Details, Last Day of Halloween Microtransactions!

The reward is the item too, and that Soul Taker looks good.
Meh, ill probably do enough for 40 points, doesnt seem worth to do more than that.

Im not sure how i feel about the belt. Soul Eater on demand is nice but youd have to have Flask nodes, im guessing the reduced flask effect duration range is 20%-30%, pretty big chuck of your Flask duration.

Im guessing Headhunter is still miles ahead of this belt.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I know I'm a little bit slow...but what does Soul Eater actually do?

"
TheWretch wrote:
Do they ever listen to feedback? Like, at all? Ever?

From what I've seen, GGG only listen to feedback that is similar to what they already have in mind.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
I shall participate!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Looks boring, but at least this time the ilevel 100 item is actually something that benefits from it.

I'll probably race when convenient, but the lack of vanilla races is starting to get old. I also don't like that the time allowed is no longer in the race title, which makes it harder to plan for in advance and adds a lot of guesswork to how long you have to go unless you check the thread.

There's nothing that indicates BLAMT boss kill is 24 hours, for example. Without checking the thread, how long is soulthirst? 1 hour? 40 minutes? 2 hours? This would be useful to know at a glance.

It's 70 minutes, which people are meant to know somehow
Whoops, nevermind it was mentioned. Im glad theres new unique coming finally.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Nov 2, 2015, 12:24:02 AM
Blamt 24 hr hypee .) But dont like prices, 500 for soul taker too much for me :(
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

This looks like most fun race season so far! Deffinitelly gonna give a try :)
oh so I gotta race again, these are too exciting!
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
Early morning and evening events in Au! They go to 10pm my time sometimes. Awesome, thanks GGG :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info