The Awakening Supporter Packs End Soon - with Video!

Normally GGG waits until a Supporter Pack timeframe ends, until they order the specific number of shirts needed. There might have been multiple dates this time arround, as it was the most sold set. Perhaps GGG recognized quite fast that the preordred number of shirts was far from enough this time?

BTW:

Why is Bex going to that fishing spot in A3 in the End?
What about monster golf? Hit it HARD - go find it - Hit it hard again :D
does this mean that our christmas present it's a new poe expansion?
Hmm I wish the current supporter packs could have still been up until after Christmas, this is going to create a squeeze I could have done without.
#NeverGoing90
"

That would be the best present ever.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
"

That would be the best present ever.

hummm...
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
Last edited by x_KOR_x on Oct 30, 2015, 3:39:13 AM
Man I could really use an extra week to get my pack upgrade :/
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Hmm I wish the current supporter packs could have still been up until after Christmas, this is going to create a squeeze I could have done without.

+1
"
Pat0k wrote:
Man I could really use an extra week to get my pack upgrade :/

It's totally fine to contact support and let them know this. They can reserve them for a little while (well, this may involve a payment plan, but it's the same type of thing).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
that portal... world of fish... the eternal laboratory... thaumatic sulphite... blue crabs... the road between ship graveyard and docks... acton's nightmare music... the dread thicket is 50%... hideout decorations... fishing achievements... the statue everchanging... rhoa feathers... atziri's mirror... this world is an illusion, exile.

so, in conclusion, that must be the way to reality.
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
T-shirt not sent, MTX tabs are broken - what do they think they doing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info