The next season failed before it even started or how GGG invents/ignores feedback.

"
Hilbert wrote:

Are you ignorant? Around 20% of the community run illegal 3rd party software.
Either that "QoL Tool" that resulted in several warnings(when people were warned after 2 days of the detection release) or maphacks being either currently undetected or being external and currently undetectable.
With the current means the "QoL Tool" sees shrines and everything else from distance and can't be detected.

There's no way that 20% of the community cheats and they're still this bad.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
It's been a while since I last saw a quality Hilbert post. Nice write up. I'd also like to nominate you to valuable poster!
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
There's no way that 20% of the community cheats and they're still this bad.

GGG indirectly shamed 4 of the top 20 racers by points one of them is still racing others switched accounts.
There were also ~20% of cheaters in an 8/8 challenge. GGG never posted the winners because I posted everybody who reached 8/8 on reddit.
One can be removed from the list because he was smart enough getting banned.
And he pretty much had a scammer and cheater reputation to begin with.

You wanna figure out the black sheep then look at the burst results.

"
party races go into cruel

Yeah enjoy getting into cruel in 90min party and getting beaten by everybody else in docks.

"
that strategy only exists in your head

Yeah we all know that you use the 1 player HP tagging exploit and GGG is too lazy to fix it.

You know the damage of a raw slam and now that times 2,5 so how you wanna survive it?

"
I mean, it's not like anything you say comes from knowledge or experience, you keep bringing up dumb shit one post after another it's a waste both to read and reply to you if it wasn't for the entertainment aspect of it

[Removed by Support]

"
I think you're largely overestimating the dedication "racers" have

Oh there is boof, fightgarr and others who went for 2k+ points already.
There are more than enough racers doing 2/3 or 3/4 races in a 24h window.

"
also: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462674

[Removed by Support]

"
It's been a while since I last saw a quality Hilbert post. Nice write up. I'd also like to nominate you to valuable poster!

NN I already am.

Last edited by Gary_GGG on Nov 2, 2015, 5:24:38 AM
racing community 0 - 1 Valued Poster Hilbert
"
Hilbert wrote:

Yeah enjoy getting into cruel in 90min party and getting beaten by everybody else in docks.

Just how out of touch are you with the game lol
"

Yeah we all know that you use the 1 player HP tagging exploit and GGG is too lazy to fix it.
You know the damage of a raw slam and now that times 2,5 so how you wanna survive it?

Walking out of the way usually does the trick
the increase in attack speed doesnt increase the speed of the slam progression which is slow
though we use 1man hp in parties, we dont create lvl 1 ranger to do it lol

[Removed by Support]

"
Cyclone Pam -
General Chat - Traduire cette page
26 mars 2015 - 10 messages - ‎6 auteurs
Severe Tropical Cyclone Pam is regarded as one of the worst natural disasters in the history of Vanuatu, what is your current opinion on it?

Hmm, I'm probably not as google master as you are
I don't even bother trading items I doubt I'd go through the trouble of trading through a website

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Gary_GGG on Nov 2, 2015, 8:32:43 AM
If cheating and exploits are so easily tolerated, then what is the point of having these competitions?

You will never know what your rank is worth if you play the game fairly. Why bother entering an event with the sobering thought you are going up against players that have additional means?

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Just how out of touch are you with the game lol

Still enough in touch to know that you need ~1h40 to beat malachai in normal.
If you want to lose exp or sacrifice 2 runners getting nothing while you farm sure.
Maybe docks got the level reduced too hard then Aqueduct whatever.

"
Walking out of the way usually does the trick
the increase in attack speed doesnt increase the speed of the slam progression which is slow
though we use 1man hp in parties, we dont create lvl 1 ranger to do it lol

You never did Brutus in BLAMT right? The problem is you can't hide yourself.

The hook kills you, the cages will kill you, the minions will kill you, the ground spikes will kill you.
You cannot kite brutus in Lethal+Turbo because neither the safe spot nor the pillars exist anymore.

Next time don't forget to log out on certain site you shouldn't even type unless you want a probation.
But it seems you are even more eager to be probated than others looking at your postings.

"
Reinhart wrote:
If cheating and exploits are so easily tolerated, then what is the point of having these competitions?

It's not like it's tolerated by GGG. It's more like GGG is full of WoW players and WoW was full of marco and ahk bs, so they allow keybinding but in reality every popular script does more than keybinding and GGG is dependant on money so they are less likely to ban donators or more likely to unban them.
Since Naming and Shaming isn't allowed I can give you several examples. Just ask on reddit who said "My computer like fucked up" during 1 week race. That guy used and illegal trade marco.
In reddit drama you can see the fat redhead defending his friends saying chicken autopot scripts are okay, while on the other side he witchhunted a 13-16 year old for using the very same script.
You can easily see that not many race players do good in CT, that's simply because CT prevents instant logout outside of town, so going full risk against one shot bosses results in deaths and there is no script saving them.

It would be a quiet powerful detection when you make sure that the input comes from peripherals and not some script. The most simple way to do it would be to ban ahk and autoit for use and write some "GGG script" then GGG can check every written script and note if they are okay with. Memory reading EHP, Mana and flasks charges wouldn't be okay or the "GGG script" wouldn't be capable of doing that.
Well I called it GGG script but in the end it will be something easily implemented in C++ like JS, Python etc.

Other exploits have no/ancient response by GGG but their stance is pretty much "If it doesn't crash the servers it's allowed for the time being".
The problem with 1p HP tagging is that unlike other games where mob HP is calculated by party size. GGG uses spawn snapshots within 2,5 screens distance.
This system already had several problems such as lightning arrows killing mobs outside of the spawn distance resulting in a loot explosions.

There are many issues/exploits but GGG considers them low priority. For example the way crit worked on projectiles has been critizied since forever till it went out on control and became high priority.

Within the community you need to understand that people defend friends no matter what and hate rivals.
There has been drama over something trivial such as BotW where a friend suddenly became a "stealing asshole" or other known maphackers only have been called maphackers by former friends when the friendship was over.
The active racers don't want competition so they claim 1p hp tagging isn't an exploit so every dedicated beginner will only find out about it later and everybody not reading forums will never find out about it.

The 1 Player Tag exploit is heavily affecting party races but GGG considers is low priority because in Endgame those mobs drop less items. It could easily become a high priority exploit when some non RNG gated Quest with guaranteed uniques will be introduced and the difficulty of the fight would be something like every hit does only 1 damage and players start tagging the boss since it still drops the uniques.

i think u farm dried lake in 90min party now
Last edited by janimauk on Oct 31, 2015, 11:53:48 AM
"
janimauk wrote:

shows how out of touch you are jani, it's all about farming twilight strand till you get wanderlust then you logout and win. easy race.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
HeaT1 wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:

shows how out of touch you are jani, it's all about farming twilight strand till you get wanderlust then you logout and win. easy race.

-HeaT

i need more private lessons from crabdad and deadkaboom it seems.

-JanimauK
Last edited by janimauk on Oct 31, 2015, 12:39:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info