2.0.4c Patch Notes and Deployment!

"
Noshei wrote:
Wish they would remove beyond as well. Worst league mod by a long ways. I refuse to play the game while beyond is going in.

beyond is good apart from the fact it massively lags when they spawn which gets me constantly killed :(
Chris I wish you removed Beyond for the remained of the league too. I'm more laggy with Beyond than with Rampage.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
"
Is it me, or There's a significant lack of new/ balance content since the 2.0 Release?

This.

GGG could spend the next 3 months releasing only bug fixes and performance improvements and I would be very ok with that :-)

More of these patches please... perhaps fix the physics problems too, that would be nice (i.e. distance is different when casting a spell down a hill than it is up, pedestal interference, etc...).
"
Chris wrote:

The upcoming content is going in the next release. Patience :)

Am I still forced to use one of 5 skill gems and get 200% life to do any sort of endgame? I love this game but man is build diversity dead
Last edited by AlVash2 on Oct 22, 2015, 12:23:35 AM
"
AlVash2 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Am I still forced to use one of 5 skill gems and get 200% life to do any sort of endgame? I love this game but man is build diversity dead

This flashback league I made a CI crit Piscator's Vigil Elemental hit build, and it's working magnificently, so unless elemental hit happened to be one of those "5 viable skill gems", which I highly doubt it is, then I think build diversity isn't quite as dead as you may think.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Well that's a bit of a drag. Rampage is one of the best minor mods. I'm gonna miss the challenge of keeping my kill score going when beyond mobs pop up!
"
Nauzhror wrote:
"
Noshei wrote:
Wish they would remove beyond as well. Worst league mod by a long ways. I refuse to play the game while beyond is going in.

And I think Beyond is fantastic. Not everyone feels the way you do.

I feel the way he does. It blows!
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
"
jugglereli wrote:
"
AlVash2 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

This flashback league I made a CI crit Piscator's Vigil Elemental hit build, and it's working magnificently, so unless elemental hit happened to be one of those "5 viable skill gems", which I highly doubt it is, then I think build diversity isn't quite as dead as you may think.

Anything works really well in low content. 2.0.0 diversity is huge up to a point.

The lack of diversity people talk about is at 75+ mapping where most of the 'viable' builds fall off.
The majority of the rest can be viable at the high cost of rerolling maps to suit them, very few are actually viable in the majority of mod combinations.

What's a viable build?

One that can do pre 75 content?
One that can do post 75 content at great rerolling cost?
One that can alch and go anything?

Depending on your answer build diversity is anything from huge to pitiful in PoE atm. But while progression and content are so heavily gated behind currency cost, there is only one answer and only one conclusion.

Hint, it begins with P and ends in itiful.
Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Oct 22, 2015, 2:52:10 AM
"
Doomzie wrote:
"
Noshei wrote:

beyond is good apart from the fact it massively lags when they spawn which gets me constantly killed :(

well....maybe it helps not playing on a potato ;)
IGN (MSC): @Arktrox
What I don't understand right now:
Rampage was a league for like 3 months.
We had another flashback league with it, and nobody complained afaik.
What happened in the meantime that it is so bad they have to remove it? Is it just the interaction with lockstep?

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to hate, I'm just curious, because I think the game has somehow more performance problems now zhan it had before...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info