Build of the Week: Ludvator's Elemental Wand Totem Crit Blast

Nice
Saved
The build of the week team at GGG having been making some amazing video's lately.
10/10 Ladies & Gentlemen.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
Ah ye another build of the "weak" that is "interesting" and can clear a map in maybe 20 mins to a half hour. How about showcasing some of the OP builds on the forums? Let new players know ways to obliterate maps and make the game more appealing. A majority of the build of the week videos are just something to look at and say "hm yeah cool I guess", then go back to using a build that actually functions as being useful.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"
POOPHAMMER wrote:
Ah ye another build of the "weak" that is "interesting" and can clear a map in maybe 20 mins to a half hour. How about showcasing some of the OP builds on the forums? Let new players know ways to obliterate maps and make the game more appealing. A majority of the build of the week videos are just something to look at and say "hm yeah cool I guess", then go back to using a build that actually functions as being useful.

It looks like it clears pretty fast, idk I haven't tried it.
BotW's theme is about unique builds using a unique that is commonly not used, so the OP builds aren't the focus of the BotW. The focus is for a "thats interesting" kind of vibe anyway. The first couple seconds of the videos kinda state that.
wouldnt be frenzy better with pcoc on crit?
I did an ele KB wand build in warbands, and I can tell you that a rare wand with crit and 3 good ele rolls will deal WAAAAAAY more damage than a piscators. I didn't use totems, and used kb+frostwall for bosses and clear speed of mid tier maps was very fast.
Hi Bex ! What would be great is subtitles... I'm really not that bad at english, but I feel your accent ise a little hard to get from time to time... (NZ I suppose ? Or just chewing gum ? ;))

A little love for us non native english speakers ?
Last edited by Pingouinmalin on Oct 21, 2015, 1:32:48 AM
Why does he have 4k HP on a map and in a safe area it shows 5k ?
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Last edited by Astarte911 on Oct 21, 2015, 1:33:40 AM
This gem looks like a typical useless trash.
it does look slow on clear. it has no totem placement speed and the actual wand attack speed is also low(he has like 30%ish increased from the tree and then 30%less from the totem).
i played around with this in tests and such and it requires tremendous talent point investments, making it a very high end build; imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info