dual wield dagger evasion acrobat face tanking merciless bosses

"
rephikul wrote:
Is the OP's character still alive? Please upload a piety fight if possible. If not, what's your rough evasion rate against her?

Evasion doesn't matter against Piety, unless you plan to facetank the ice shot form and you really shouldn't, but with arrow dodging, acrobat, blind and enfeeble, you probably could even with crap for evasion anyway. Merciless Piety to be honest isn't very hard as long as you move out of the lightning storm thing, Vaal is a lot scarier imo, but still fairly easy as a melee if you have good reaction times or play it very safe.
haven't fought piety yet, ive been farming docks for maps lol.
and yes i will try to record my fight with last piety boss fight if i can..my evasion rating atm is 11k
but Pyroseien pretty much right as long as you avoid the lightning spam and ice form then you can face tank her with enfeeble, arrow dodging, acrobat, blind, evasion + block
Last edited by fortispectus on Feb 23, 2013, 3:30:34 AM
I'm about to give this build a try, wish me luck!
is this build as effective as bow shadow with the same gear at end game?
hi! im using almoust same passive build but for claw/shield acrobatic shadow (using life leech for claw insted of dagger nodes).
Can u tell me why r u using Wrath aura and if u max it? And if u max Grace?
And what links is better to do for LS? fork+faster attacks+elem dmg?
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Mar 2, 2013, 3:16:37 AM
I appeal to the author - any news? Build still playable or will change in the tree passive skills in connection with the release of patch 0.10.2? Thank you, sorry for my English.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info