Oh man, I didn't expect to be #3
Glad to see Kolps card :) Nice1 GGG
"
Serleth wrote:
"
Eksy wrote:
"
Marlexyz wrote:
The Twins card is a reference to the old globes girls!!! They will be missed.

Also, if I remember correctly, a card designed by a man dealing with cancer and may not have much longer left.

I'm really glad they put this card in for him.

Same, nice touch.

He goes in for surgery in two days. On behalf of /u/_kolp_ (aka Wadjet), thanks GGG for doing this.

awwwww i hope everything goes well for him! <3
"upcoming changes to races".. ooooh.. im curious. it sounds so serious, like there will be some major changes, what could it be hmmm :)
just dont go crazy fancy dancy and ruin our beloved racing fun plllleeeeeeeeeaseee ;))
You guys are legendary for pushing through Kolp's card and putting him on your front page. I can barely believe the level of commitment you have to your customers. <3 you GGG. Off to buy more supporter packs now....
Hilarious that they typo'd the challenge winner's with "prices", since the challenges were pretty much a "who can RMT/illegal cross league trade" the quickest contest.

Please consider how much of an advantage RMTers would have before releasing challenges. The one month challenges are a great counter to this.

Also, awesome job taking care of Kolp. Can overstate how awesome you guys are at what you do!
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934

IGN: TheHammer
hype!
closed
(🌸=◡=)
Last edited by rami1337 on Jan 18, 2023, 10:40:24 AM
Have fun guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info