More Information About the Upcoming One-Month Event

I like the idea
"
Shareware wrote:
Please NO MORE SERAPH SETS...

I'm happy to receive free MTXs but I also agree with this statement.
Meybe this time weapon effects;D?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 16, 2015, 1:09:28 AM
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
Where's "Warbands + Nemesis + Invasion + Beyond" ;-;

That would be days 14-15 and 28-29, plus you get a few more on top. :-)

I'm liking the proposed setup, but I agree with others that it would be nice to have Warbands and Tempest overlap at some point. This will be fun regardless, though!
I have an alt account, CanuckMoney, which is used for sales and trading.
Sweeet, hopefully the challenges aren't too "hardcore" to complete considering mods only last until rotating for 3 days.

btw, will this race time clash with the next temp leagues? If warbands ends before the race, wouldn't that put the next leagues right after or will there be some downtime (after race is over) for next leagues to start so everyone's on equal footing? Haven't gone through past event type so not sure how you handle this.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595
I can't wait! As for the prices, I'm really not a fan of the Seraph style at all, no matter the color, really.

Some more unique rewards could be unique pets. I've always wanted a Kiwi, but got into the game to late. How about a pet with a unique effect or portal skin made for this event? As it stands 3 seraph sets already exists, I think that cow has been milked dry.

We've already had a recolored seraph set could we please get a different set as a prize? the money i spent on the original set is seeming more and more like a waste.
Sad to see the challenge leagues ending so soon. :( But the 1-month seems fun.
"Nothing happened." - CharanJaydemyr, TheWretch

Sayya's Item Filter (updated for Ritual!) - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1260712
Disagree that the challenge nee to be more difficult than the red/blue power ranger armour leagues you had it perfect last time in terms of difficulty.
I'm really looking forward to this event. It should be quite kool, and I'm really looking forward to getting some more of the Challenge MTX.

As many have stated already, the start timing could probably be adjusted better for the normal work schedule.

One thing I'm not a fan of is requiring players to log in and complete challenge credit during each league type. I feel like this is a lame way to get people to log into the game, and keep them playing longer. It sucks feeling the drop in players half way though leagues, but it feels worse being the player wanting to do something else and feeling the need to get back in. And if it goes through as planned, I feel like people would log in for an hour or so, complete the portion of the challenge available, and then log back out with little to no player interaction.

Regardless, I can't wait.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info