Experimental Brazilian Gateway

"
Luthdraco wrote:
My latency was great in this gateway, consistently around 50ms up until 3-4 days ago, then it went up to 160ms and havent changed back. I live in the same state that the datacenter is located in. My results: http://pastebin.com/BTtH2zbd

Something changed in the rounting of my ISP or the datacenter recently?

I guess you are having the same problem as mine.
The problem is the routing. In my case, even though I live in São Paulo, the client is going throught Madri/Spain and then coming back to SP/BR.
It's weird that we are the only ones reporting this issue here. Perhaps only a few of the players are having routing issues in this gateway this week.
Let's hope is something easy to fix.
Having this same stupid problem since few days ago, I think it some bulshit of Telefonica, reason why not everyone is affected, but we need try to complain directly with them, in any form, to solve this fast.
I'm facing the same issue. Even though I live 1 hour from where the database is located, my latency has jumped from steady 30ms to 135ms recently.
Last edited by AKExile on Dec 8, 2015, 5:17:00 PM
If you guys are facing the same issue, please follow the first post about winmtr and post the results here.
Even if you had already done it before.

It's such a pain to talk with with my ISP... waited for such a long time...
Anyway, gonna try again later on this week(end).

Edit: Changed my IP a few times... got back to my normal 40~65.
Not sure if this was the only reason it worked. Maybe GGG or the Server company found a way to talk with the ISP.
Might have been just an temporary issue too...
I remember that the League of Legends servers had the same issue.

http://pastebin.com/MEdRQtn1

Anyway, hopefully it went back to normal for everyone affected by this issue.
Last edited by disastergamer on Dec 9, 2015, 9:49:55 AM
Yes, it seems fixed here now, latency is oscillating between 15-35 ms.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info