2.0.2b Patch Notes, 1000th News Post and Old Screenshots!

after last patch map crashes are back for me :/
claymore?! also crossbows would be cool to have
Hahaha we came a long way from ther to here :D
I'm so emotional right now

Spoiler
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
i would love to see a full galery of my most played and most loved game ever ^^ that is besides rs which i btw dident find very entertaining and HoN which made me hate life so hard when i saw the community... but besides from that, i love this game! i hope my sudden diablo 3 addiction wont change that and that you give me some amazing contents... i still want that test mode where you are limited to what you can do but can basicly get everything in an instance...
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
GG GGG, hard work always pays off
2.0.2a fixed the screen stutter when i open strongboxes and others in maps, but ever since 2.0.2b it's gone back to freezing for a couple frames when i click them again =[
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
i honestly cannot believe the beauty of this game. from such humble beginnings came an amazing thing. thanks for sharing these. :)
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
"
Chris wrote:

Here's a similar screenshot that shows what the inventory used to look like back in the first week or two of its existence.

Kiwihalt 0.0.1?
So cool you shared that with us.
I'm nostalgic for the old Ground Slam effects.

Could we have that as an mtx?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info