[2.0] High-lvl Map Culler - Aurabot - Dual Curse

This is my first real guide. I originally made this build since my guildies didnt need another dps in the group and everyone loves auras, curses, and culls... and my templar was REALLY bad at the beginning.
I started out as a templar who is currently lvl 88, however, i realized that it was a horrible start and i ended up using 10 nodes that i just didnt need.

I have already been in the Colosseum map with a few guildies. No problems besides a disconnect cause of the amount of loot and bodies everywere (it was a fracture map).

**** THIS BUILD IS MADE FOR HIGH-LVL MAPS. IT IS NOT MADE FOR SIMPLE MAGIC FINDING ****
****------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ****
**** I PLAY ONLY TEMP LEAGUES. TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION. IT IS NOT A STANDARD LEAGUE BUILD ****
I will be updating this guide with more info as i can get to it.

+ Auras! You will be able to run 7 auras comfortably with lvl 2 enlightens, 8 auras if you really want to stretch yourself.
+ Culling Bosses + anything else you want.
+ Dual Curse (possibly triple)
+ High ES pool
+ Cant be stunned
+ Elemental Equilibrium
+ Magic Find
+ 1 Defensive/Offensive aura can be switched out depending on the people you play with.
+ Party Play (get to play with buddies!)

- Not for everyone
- Sometimes you dont get anything good (rng is rng)
- Cant take many large physical hits
- Party Play (cant do anything solo)

As with many lowlife build, you CAN use Solaris Lorica, however, its not the optimal chest to use. I did use it up untill lvl 78 maps, but you are MUCH squishier.

As you will see i still need to upgrade my amulet (badly).
My Ring needs to get a multimod + %ES and a resistance on it.
Not even all my auras are lvl 20 yet.
The granite Flask will be switched out for Rumi's as soon as i can find one.

Corrupted a Ephemeral Edge! took me around 60 trys.
Still need to socket+link.

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Gems:
Spoiler

Culling: Ball Lightning - GMP - Increased Rarity - Spell Echo

Curse Setup: Ball Lightning - GMP - Curse on Hit - curse #1 - Curse #2 (i play with an incinerator and a srs so i use elemental weakness and flammability)

MUST HAVE AURAS: Purity of elements - Purity of Fire - Purity of Ice - Purity of lightning - Vitality - Discipline

I can run two more 50% auras, One very comfortably and the second I would only be able to cast Ball Lightning once before i would need to use a hp pot.

With three lvl 2 Enlightens i have 308hp. Without those three enlightens I have 292 hp.
I have NOT tried used lvl 3 or lvl 4 Enlightens (yet). Once I get my other gear situated, I will be getting lvl 3 or lvl 4 enlightens.

Base MF + Divination Distillate
Spoiler

Auras being used:

Defense using Heartbreaker:
Spoiler

Defense using Ephemeral Edge:
Spoiler

It is recommended that you level as anything else you want and just use regrets to respec your tree.
If you dont want to take that route then it will be painfully slow even with Flame Totem and Firestorm.

Bandits are as follows: Kill - Kill - Kill
Pretty simple.

At level 63 Having a buddy carry you thru Atziri multiple times will level you insanely fast.
Just dont die! At that level you are prone to getting frozen then punctured pretty easily.

Current Skill tree as my witch:

End-game Skill tree:

Last edited by tittiesareawesom on Aug 17, 2015, 2:06:07 AM
August 12, 2015 - created guide
August 16, 2015 - Removed Champion of the Cause cluster and strength nodes leading to it. Tested alphas howl: can get a 1% increase in purity of fire, light, and ice(total of 7% max).
August 16, 2015 - Managed to Corrupt a Culling Strike on an Ephemeral Edge. ES Increased to over 9k.
Last edited by tittiesareawesom on Aug 16, 2015, 10:53:46 PM
Been running maps with this guy. Great support and culling build for high level maps.
Also titties are indeed awesome.
I rate 9/11.
Last edited by Paddione on Aug 17, 2015, 6:12:07 PM
Very nice support build. Perfect for high level mapping and culling bosses.
Ass over titties tho. Wuv u random <3

ran some Olmec's when build was still in progress ==> still lootsplosions and very satisfying. 7/10 :P
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
This build 9/10 :P This build with rice 15/10

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info