[2.1] petit's Witch Summoner Support / Carry IN-DEPTH STYGIAN REVENANTS Quad+ CURSE

"
kazi0wichura wrote:
hey there, i decided to meake summoner for new lague(talisman) couse got excited about that new staff Femurs of the Saints. have u tried it? what do u think about dmg output from sire and Femurs of the Saints. Mucho appriciate ur response couse iam about invest in staff and link it so would like to hear response from someone experienced with the build.

Sire of Shards gives you free GMP gem without the reduced damage so it's kinda like more than one support gem.
+2 gems will give you like what, 2% more dmg from each gems so 6*2 = 12% then you have to lower your overall damage because you're most likely using LMP

7L > 6L

Losing something like 70% "more" damage from using Femur. The new staff might be better if you're going for a pure Zombie build.

"
Ranmaz wrote:
"
PetitCaca wrote:

Lightning pen will be stronger against most monsters than slower proj.

Should probably use Controlled Destruction over slower proj anyways

Ahh ok. so 3 Link - Echo, Raise, Damage

Then 4 Link - Echo, Raise, Damage, Lightning Pen

Then 5 Link - Echo, Raise, Damage, Lightning Pen, Controlled Destruction

Then 6 Link - Echo, Raise, Damage, Lightning Pen, Controlled Destruction, Slower Projectiles

, is this right for optimal upgrades?

Implying that it's in Sire of Shards staff.

in order:

Spectre --> Minion Damage --> Chain --> Lightning Pen --> Spell echo --> Controlled Destruction
Last edited by PetitCaca on Dec 15, 2015, 6:59:02 PM
"
PetitCaca wrote:

in order:

Spectre --> Minion Damage --> Chain --> Lightning Pen --> Spell echo --> Controlled Destruction

Really? hm.. In my testing, I find that Spell Echo is a priority. The damage is almost doubled with the 2nd cast, (even though there's a damage penalty).

I'd rank it as Minion Damage and Echo as the must for first two.

I tried Dam, Chain, Pen, and Spectre. and then I swapped, Pen with echo, and I find that I'm getting much more damage output (faster clearing).
System specs: AMD Ryzen 3600, RTX 2060 Super
Hi Petit

how high would you prioritize sire of shards? first priority after having basic 1-2c items on me?

lvl 59 now, having a good time
"
Ranmaz wrote:
"
PetitCaca wrote:

in order:

Really? hm.. In my testing, I find that Spell Echo is a priority. The damage is almost doubled with the 2nd cast, (even though there's a damage penalty).

I'd rank it as Minion Damage and Echo as the must for first two.

I tried Dam, Chain, Pen, and Spectre. and then I swapped, Pen with echo, and I find that I'm getting much more damage output (faster clearing).

Yeah uh I think I wasn't thinking right and was doing something else while answering lol.
I did get the order right in the guide Spectre / minion dmg / Echo / chain. It's just that getting a 5L in the first 2-3 days of a league was never a problem to me.

"
cloudscraper wrote:
Hi Petit

how high would you prioritize sire of shards? first priority after having basic 1-2c items on me?

lvl 59 now, having a good time

I'd say it's pretty damn high considering it being around 10c in Standard Talisman lol. 4L Sire is basically a 5L for you and you can equip it right away.
Gonna try and grab a sire of shards then.

Does its value of projectile damage affect spectres' projectiles?
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Gonna try and grab a sire of shards then.

Does its value of projectile damage affect spectres' projectiles?

Nope, sadly lol. It's only to yourself.
Spoiler

with my current gear, would you immediately go for 5L-Sire (rearranging resistances if needed)?
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Spoiler

with my current gear, would you immediately go for 5L-Sire (rearranging resistances if needed)?

If you can afford the new gear with it, sure. 4L Sire is fine.
what do u think about Femurs of the Saints on animated guardinan+vaal skeletons combination+incresed duration for example? or those things desent work together
Last edited by kazi0wichura on Dec 17, 2015, 6:48:54 PM
"
kazi0wichura wrote:
what do u think about Femurs of the Saints on animated guardinan+vaal skeletons combination+incresed duration for example? or those things desent work together

It says " Minions blah blah blah for each -insert minion- you own "

I don't think that the Animate Guardian actually will be the owner of the Skeletons lol. It'd be interesting if it did though. Even if it did work, I didn't notice any difference in clearspeed when using Flesh Offering for Cast speed movement speed to Revenants so it wouldn't really matter I suppose.

"
FadeXF wrote:
Just wanted to +1 bump for a great build/guide.

Am following this so far loving it. I started with a Dying Breath as my main focus this league is going to be basically mostly an aura/curse bot for a friend.. but wanted to be able to help damage... after dropping about 150 fuses not being able to 5L, I opted for Midnight Bargain/awesome shield.

One thing to note is that following the build you do need to invest 77 dex and 54 str in gear - but it's totally doable.

Currently level 74 gear:
Spoiler

Loving this flask too:

So I have 4 Revs, and 3 curses now. I support Wrath on Generosity Discipline/Purity of Ele for everyone.

Nice work Petit! Making me dig summoners again. =)

Glad you're enjoying it, my friend who I carried last league is playing this build too *lol*

Didn't mention Dex and Str because it should be pretty basic... if you don't have enough attribute, get some from something.

You might wanna try LMP instead of Lightning penetration. I couldn't bear the damage loss from the 5 projectile to 3 proj nerf so I instantly bought a Sire of Shards after that one patch.
Last edited by PetitCaca on Dec 18, 2015, 1:59:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info