[2.1] petit's Witch Summoner Support / Carry IN-DEPTH STYGIAN REVENANTS Quad+ CURSE

"
cloudscraper wrote:
804 mana at the moment (lvl 87).

25% reduced -> 62 free
22% reduced (no conq eff) -> 40 free
21% reduced (no scion point in mana reduc) -> 32 free (YIKES)
18% reduced (no both) -> 8 mana free

EDIT: what does Potency of Will affect?

Yeah, you might have to wait a bit before casting X Offering in some half regen maps if you're that close to its cost.

Most stuff that has "Duration" (Curses, buffs, Summons that expires, Offerings, Poison status, etc...)

"
metalrevan wrote:
Can I use cold snap instead of ball lighting for applying curses?

Yeah if you prefer it. This is a guide, you're free to make your own tweaks. I just listed the most optimal options in my opinion.

"
travisrd wrote:
Hey! I absolutely love this guide.

Do you think you could tell me what I'm doing wrong? I haven't made it to merc ACT 4 yet but I'm in act 3 in lunaris temple/imp gardens and it seems like I really take a beating.

Heres my char sheet
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/travisrd/characters
Character PIG_BUTT

Thank you very much!!

I'm tempted to switch to the wand that grants +2 to spectres but I'm not sure if that would be a downgrade from staff.

Any skill changes or item changes I should make just let me know!

Everything seems fine. Maybe make your gear 20Q for extra ES and start crafting endgame flask (Armor% Granite most notably).

Progressing through Act 3/4 Merciless can be pretty painful. You'll notice a big difference once you get those high level Revs.

More spectres with less gem links have its pros and cons. I wouldn't try it without max chaos resist.
What flasks should I aim for if I'm not doing CI?
My resists in merciless are 75/75/63/2% lol
@.@ >.< ^_~
What flasks should i use for CI ?

Also can you check my gear and help me with upgrades? Also am i over the curse effectiveness cap? if yes which points to remove?

My summoner is Eiziel , when u check my profile.

PP: Doing pretty great with this guide <3 ya!
"
Duba wrote:
What flasks should i use for CI ?

Also can you check my gear and help me with upgrades? Also am i over the curse effectiveness cap? if yes which points to remove?

My summoner is Eiziel , when u check my profile.

PP: Doing pretty great with this guide <3 ya!

"
travisrd wrote:
What flasks should I aim for if I'm not doing CI?
My resists in merciless are 75/75/63/2% lol

Ele weakness is -34 in maps
109% in merciless
169% in normal

Put Q&A Section til I can add more content. Rip wall of text.

I've answered that in a previous post. Didn't think it was that needed. You can always look in my Current setups flasks or Characters.

The new unique RUBY FLASK for Life ES is viable for sure. Have it right now on my DD witch in talisman.
Last edited by PetitCaca on Jan 1, 2016, 10:17:52 PM
"
PetitCaca wrote:
"
cloudscraper wrote:
804 mana at the moment (lvl 87).

25% reduced -> 62 free
22% reduced (no conq eff) -> 40 free
21% reduced (no scion point in mana reduc) -> 32 free (YIKES)
18% reduced (no both) -> 8 mana free

EDIT: what does Potency of Will affect?

Yeah, you might have to wait a bit before casting X Offering in some half regen maps if you're that close to its cost.

Most stuff that has "Duration" (Curses, buffs, Summons that expires, Offerings, Poison status, etc...)

so, Underground Sea is actually level 72, not 70 as indicated in the stygian revenants section.
I keep my Conq Efficiency in my inventory for half regen maps, and for no regen ones I have the hybrid flask that you've mentioned previously ;)

It seems like Potency is super super endgame, after all jewels.
i am playing a revenant spectre summoner in the talisman league
my setup is here
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/prospecial/characters --->RandaleImAsylantenheim

i got some mf on the char and the damage is pretty awesome as well

reading your guide makes me want to change some stuff on my char, thanks for the ideas!

€: oh but i have to say that flesh offering really is noticable tbh, the revenants fire like hell when i cast it
i will try bone offering for higher maps though
Last edited by prospecial on Jan 3, 2016, 7:30:56 PM
Would you go for 6L chest after a 6L sire of shards, or is there anything else much more important?
"
prospecial wrote:
i am playing a revenant spectre summoner in the talisman league
my setup is here
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/prospecial/characters --->RandaleImAsylantenheim

i got some mf on the char and the damage is pretty awesome as well

reading your guide makes me want to change some stuff on my char, thanks for the ideas!

€: oh but i have to say that flesh offering really is noticable tbh, the revenants fire like hell when i cast it
i will try bone offering for higher maps though

Profile is private. rip

I've tested Revs with Faster casting. Even with Innervate, the thing that gives Shock chance and Onslaught on killing shocked enemies. I couldn't see the difference in the TIMES they use their spells. Sure they'll shoot FASTER, but the way the AI works doesn't really make them better. So you don't really get that much "DPS".

Summons dead --> you're dead?

"
cloudscraper wrote:
Would you go for 6L chest after a 6L sire of shards, or is there anything else much more important?

If you're ready to get your 4th curse, sure why not? You could always selfcast the 4th, but it's really annoying and you're there maybe hanging with no mana for couple seconds (mostly in half regen maps) so you can't cast anything to make summons target etc...

Around level 89ish, I started buying Magic Minion damage jewel to regal myself and hope for Resist life or ES. Average price is around 3 chaos. I kept doing it until I had enough for all my slots. It's something you should do for every builds that uses jewels in the last levels.

6L was always a luxury thing. Personally, you can easily save up for 1500 fusings vorici 6L after 3 weeks + in a fresh league if you're being efficient. Or you can gamble and hope for the best. Build is pretty cheap for what you can do.
"
PetitCaca wrote:

Around level 89ish, I started buying Magic Minion damage jewel to regal myself and hope for Resist life or ES. Average price is around 3 chaos. I kept doing it until I had enough for all my slots. It's something you should do for every builds that uses jewels in the last levels.

6L was always a luxury thing. Personally, you can easily save up for 1500 fusings vorici 6L after 3 weeks + in a fresh league if you're being efficient. Or you can gamble and hope for the best. Build is pretty cheap for what you can do.

Yup, i've been Regaling resistance+miniondmg jewels too for the past 5 days, got a couple good ones and some garbage.

I actually bought a 6L sire for 7 ex, gonna go for the chest now and then probably a +1 curse sidhebreath
"
PetitCaca wrote:

Profile is private. rip

I've tested Revs with Faster casting. Even with Innervate, the thing that gives Shock chance and Onslaught on killing shocked enemies. I couldn't see the difference in the TIMES they use their spells. Sure they'll shoot FASTER, but the way the AI works doesn't really make them better. So you don't really get that much "DPS".

Summons dead --> you're dead?

unlocked it now, had no idea it was disabled by default ^^
so i can throw my haste aura out it seems and make for some resistances

i am rebuilding my char atm and throwing in a third curse

oh and btw, how good is chain really? right now i use controlled destruction as 5th link in my sire of shards
Last edited by prospecial on Jan 4, 2016, 7:21:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info