The Emberwake Race Season Has Started!

Can we adjust the race prizes to be valuable items instead of 2-4 c poo?
"
Please make sure to donate to your local Rhoa Conservation Fund.

WTF?!
CorranHorn said:

"

You are mistaken. Many players collect the alt art "crap" won in races. Even a boring ring, low on the scale in points, would be worth more than 4c.
Censored.
why when I come in тп at me any mistakes take off, I can't normally play?
"
sttas52 wrote:
why when I come in тп at me any mistakes take off, I can't normally play?

Try again.
The beginning has been fun!! Just croaked though :( why GGG?!??! Hypetrain love how ggg continues to work this game to the full extent...good shit guys as usual!!! LEGGGGGO
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
thanks for the tips, they will be useful.

First 8 racing seasons had prizes to quit a job for, lately they're really underwhelming in both design and usage. Sorry to be honest here, I feel like alt art of Alpha's Howl was the last reward that got us excited and I haven't seen that on anyone since Precaso deleted it.
Shame there's not even an Endless ledge.
Path Of Exile Community Highlights
youtube.com/mireklefou
no cutthroat, this shit sucks

...................................................₪₪╔═══════════════════════╗₪₪
░▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▀▄▀ⓡ ⓔ ⓑ ⓔ ⓛ ●๋ ⓔ ⓧ ⓘ ⓛ ⓔ▀▄▀░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓██████▓▒░
...................................................₪₪╚═══════════════════════╝₪₪
"
kolyaboo wrote:
CorranHorn said:

"

You are mistaken. Many players collect the alt art "crap" won in races. Even a boring ring, low on the scale in points, would be worth more than 4c.

Still, rings and other "no 3D art" stuff is kind of low value. People are looking for those items mainly as model swap. :V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info