[2.0 SRS] ATZIRI VIABLE CHEAP

Hello, Im Eduardo. (IGN: MaiaraCarolinaSRS)
I stream at www.twitch.tv/samiwin2k13/
If you have questions contact me ingame or leave a post here.

MyCharacter

Bandits
Passive or Help OAK / Passive / Passive

Gear

Jewells

NORMAL ATZIRI

Trio Boss, - First of all put Arc totem in front of you (Not exactly to the middle, just in front of you that it can hit the bosses. (The fight hasnt started yet) Hug right wall move towards the exit, (unfortunately you cannot leave the place just yet) Cast desecrate 3 times, pre cast SRS, when you got the max amount pop vaal haste, flesh offering and move a bit to the middle of the room so you trigger the fight (experiment how far you can go to the middle before fight starts - and pre cast SRS as close as middle as you can before it starts). When the fight started just keep casting SRS and dodge the rain of arrows and avoid the sh*t on the ground. Killing order doesnt really matter.
trio3

Atziri - Before you move, Cast desecrate 3 times all over the place, just in case Atziri not going to heal phase (because this way you will have 3 chances to use flesh offering at each split phase). Put Arc totem on the right side. - Move couple of steps towards the middle (just until you trigger the fight. When you have max spirits up you use immune cuse flask and use Ele weakness. that way you wont get curse reflected.

On split phase, you pre cast SRS over one, pop vaal haste, flesh offering, and all your freakin flasks
(There should be at least 10+ spirits over one split atziri. and with arc totem for she open flameblast it.

Once fight starts you you curse that one and you start running around like a brainless chicken. - You want to dodge the flameblast meanwhile the spirits do the work
After each split phase you swap vaal haste what you charged up during trash clearing.
Once you done the 3rd split, you just hope for a Hope.

Credits Text And Images ForieDesign
Updated: 20/07/2015
Last edited by EduardoFalcao on Jul 25, 2015, 5:20:42 PM
Just curious what your leveling builds were at certain milestones i.e. 20, 40, 60, 80 points.
Are you thining replacing multistrike ? because its now not BIS after 2.0 changes
Why multistrike is not BIS anymore ?
Watson
Nice build. I like the idea of Arc+SC+Spell Totem in combination of SRS. Can you add some recommendations for the passive skill tree when to pick up which notes (e.g. which notes for lvl 1-20, 20-30 and so on)?
Last edited by 7thSlap on Aug 25, 2015, 5:26:55 PM
"
7thSlap wrote:
Nice build. I like the idea of Arc+SC+Spell Totem in combination of SRS. Can you add some recommendations for the passive skill tree when to pick up which notes (e.g. which notes for lvl 1-20, 20-30 and so on)?

my build complete
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1134317
"
watson_g wrote:
Why multistrike is not BIS anymore ?

my build complete
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1134317

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info