[225K] CI Fullscreen Crit Freezenova // Lightning Tendrils // Ball lightning[Atziri EZ]

with Entropy Charm, AXN' mirrored shield, and using storm call vs über, you can kill über atziri with your gear. Ice nova for the rest.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
with Entropy Charm, AXN' mirrored shield, and using storm call vs über, you can kill über atziri with your gear. Ice nova for the rest.

Yeah I know, though not sure if I'd need the shield tbh. Though stormcall is beast vs uber, vs normal I run freezing pulse which is good too
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Hey, thank you for the build, I'm lv 34 and i'm loving it, but would it be better to use this path to get to Written Blood and Doom cast?

Both uses 8 points, with yours it gives us a total of 30 Int, 100% crit chance, 10% crit mult, 10 str, 12% life and 15% ES; the one I linked gives 10 int, 100% crit chance, 10% crit mult, 10 str, 20% life and 25% ES.

I'm not very good at planning builds but 8% life and 10% ES is a great exchange for 20 int(10 mana / 4% ES) right?
"
Hey, thank you for the build, I'm lv 34 and i'm loving it, but would it be better to use this path to get to Written Blood and Doom cast?

Both uses 8 points, with yours it gives us a total of 30 Int, 100% crit chance, 10% crit mult, 10 str, 12% life and 15% ES; the one I linked gives 10 int, 100% crit chance, 10% crit mult, 10 str, 20% life and 25% ES.

I'm not very good at planning builds but 8% life and 10% ES is a great exchange for 20 int(10 mana / 4% ES) right?

When you get CI you'll use 1 more point with your way, however that's how I use it in my tree at the moment
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
"

When you get CI you'll use 1 more point with your way, however that's how I use it in my tree at the moment

I noticed about the CI after 20m I wrote the question ^^

Altough the build is amazing, please keep developing the guide!
"
"
"

I noticed about the CI after 20m I wrote the question ^^

Altough the build is amazing, please keep developing the guide!

Yeah, I plan to make a lowlife version as well as a life one. Honestly I believe CI will be the best due to while PA is a nice dps boost(30% more damage) the damage is already fine, and the energyshield will be lower and as of now I is the way to go imo
Very nice build! I'm going to try it!
I'm considering switching over to your build when we get a respec, but I have a couple of questions regarding 2.0. I'm a newbie so bear with me:

1- If ES no longer covers health, then how would CI work exactly?
2- With the pause to ES regen, wouldn't this build be risky?
3- Wouldn't it be necessary to add more mana and %mana regen to make up for the nerfs to Reduce Mana and heralds?
4- Now that CWDT setup wouldn't work the same (I heard no more Rallying Cry with CWDT), what are you going to do differently?
I'm interested in joining a casual, talkative guild with many members. Nothing hardcore - just end game mapping and dailies.
Last edited by Mesolimbo on Jun 14, 2015, 11:13:59 AM
Thanks for the guide, I've been running it on my newest toon :). I thought of potentially swapping some of the gems for the ice nova setup, but, I wanted to hear your opinion on it :)

For the CWDT->Cold Snap->Ele Prolif. -> Cold Pen, I had an idea of swapping the Cold Pen for Elemental Weakness.

With that change to Cold Pen on the boots setup, I thought of swapping the Cold Pen. on Icenova for Added Cold Damage, because of the 10% chance to freeze. I think this setup would be a more defensive setup, because of the higher freeze chance, and when you're damaged, the elemental weakness would activate, which would reduce the elemental resistances of mobs by 39% of their resistance at L20 without any Q on the gems.

I would like to hear your opinion on this setup :). Thanks :)
Is this largely the same for 2.0?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info