[225K] CI Fullscreen Crit Freezenova // Lightning Tendrils // Ball lightning[Atziri EZ]

"
Starting of and showing a gorge speed run. Lagged a bit and I am sure I can push under well under 2 minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-BsBYFri2g

Hello fellow exiles of Wraelcast!
This is my latest project that turned out to be so much stronger than I expected and due to people asking for tree, gear and a general guide I'll try my best. This build scales hugh ammount of AOE, castspeed and crit. The clearspeed is just insane and has one of the fastest clearspeed in the game.

Pros
-Insane clearspeed, one of the best in the game. Provides fullscreen AOE and paired with crits they shatter almost immediately
-All bosses are both fast and easy kills.
-Even if you didn't oneshot a pack, the pack will be frozen and chilled which makes it insanely defensive, close to immortal
-Easy playstyle, as you warp in the middle of a pack and start cast your spell
-Really, really high mobility due to highstacking castspeed paired with lightning warp
-Atziri is a breeze
-It's buffed in 2.0
-Free 15% castspeed from blood rage
-Permashocked and cursed mobs with lightning warp

Cons
-Reflect packs, easy if you're aware of it. If not, you're going to rely on rng. However with a rumis+atziri's promise up(almost 100%) I rarely die to reflect. But they will kill you once in a while
-Can't do all map mods. Reflect maps, half and no regen and blood magic.
-Uber Atziri is quite hard, and im almost certain its not possible.
-Expensive to gear to get the same effect, however it's possible and viable with a 20ex budget.

Early game
20 points

40 points

Mid game
60 points

80 points

Late game
100 points

Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMAS67pAt-K2VsbJW0Zpys1uRFQLR8dT0yzXyo9X1JTl5XQ9UGWrrMFQn_GoqPB85UgEZZd8g5I34RCw4w2Av4snPIdZJ3r9Y_67BjBxUlR8NWPRpuh99esmH7H5YudrqcI-dsdFLb696aOZNWm5CIabJo77TzvfDwFgpvAZp_fr5sQWFAw214RD3BSidNw1VZjFdeGriy_dFWESFxrw21MLYx2njzsOLcxY0NfatvnRwby4fPqKgu1SIooO-NE-2QJKU-FfQ_EO3w=

End game
110 points

Bandits
- Kill all for 1 skillpoint in normal
- Help Alira for 4% increased cast speed in cruel.
- Help Alira for 1 maximum powercharge in merciless.

Can be done with a witch, shadow, templar and scion. Order of efficient

Ice Nova
Spoiler

Lightning Tendrils
Spoiler

Ball Lightning
Spoiler

Glascial Cascade
Spoiler

Freezing pulse
Spoiler

Arc
Spoiler

Auras

Lightning Warp

Cast when damage taken #1

Cast when damage taken #2

My Current Gear
Spoiler

Note, this gear is very good but trust me it's viable without. And if you can't afford a 6l you're fine, you'll deal the same damage but with a little less aoe(it still covers most of the screen)

What stats to look for on gear
Spoiler

Usefull Unique Items
Spoiler

Defense
Spoiler

Offense
Spoiler
Look in skill section

Gorge Run, was lagy and I am sure i can push well under 2 min
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-BsBYFri2g

If you have any questions, you can catch me ingame at any time.
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jun 10, 2015, 1:14:42 PM
Cold to fire+ Cold penetration is not worth running. You'd better remove one of the two for added cold +20%
"
Cold to fire+ Cold penetration is not worth running. You'd better remove one of the two for added cold +20%

I've been changing between cold pen + empower // cold pen + cold to fire // fire pen + cold to fire and I had the best resulsts(in clearspeed, not tooltip) with cold pen + cold to fire. However without the same gear I admit empower is better due to you're penetrating more of your damage, though I want to show what I am using, though in most cases an empower is better(though i'd try get a level 3, meanwhile use cold to fire).

Edit: I only run cold to fire on Ice nova, not on cascade or freezing pulse.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Last edited by Tommie_Sjukskriven on Jun 1, 2015, 4:23:46 PM
Finally! Thanks for sharing your build, that clearspeed is insane!
"
boye wrote:
Finally! Thanks for sharing your build, that clearspeed is insane!

Thanks man, I'll try to get some videos uploaded tomorrow when I get home!
"
- Help Oak for 1 maximum powercharge in merciless.
Kappa.

I love you Tummy :-)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ - I suck at this game.
"
mycaravam wrote:
"
- Help Oak for 1 maximum powercharge in merciless.
Kappa.

I love you Tummy :-)

Haha, mistakes have been made
Some thoughts:

Celestial punishment cluster vs. Dark Arts & Frost walker & the 12% ele dmg nodes. Have you considered going for celestial punishment instead? like this.

With lightning tendrils I've found echo to be bad for clearspeed (but good for tooltip and singletarget). Did you prefer echo for clearspeed or were you just going for max tooltip?

Second thought: 6.8k ES is pretty low for your gear level, but given that you're freezing everything it's obviously fine. I'm a bit worried about single-target with ice nova. Do you have videos of crematorium, shrine, courtyard or palace boss fights?

You don't take vaal pact, is that because you're planning to get acuity eventually or because you don't need instant leech for survivability?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Some thoughts:

Celestial punishment cluster vs. Dark Arts & Frost walker & the 12% ele dmg nodes. Have you considered going for celestial punishment instead? like this.

With lightning tendrils I've found echo to be bad for clearspeed (but good for tooltip and singletarget). Did you prefer echo for clearspeed or were you just going for max tooltip?

Second thought: 6.8k ES is pretty low for your gear level, but given that you're freezing everything it's obviously fine. I'm a bit worried about single-target with ice nova. Do you have videos of crematorium, shrine, courtyard or palace boss fights?

You don't take vaal pact, is that because you're planning to get acuity eventually or because you don't need instant leech for survivability?

I've actually been thinking about it(not vs Dark arts though). Would switch the 2 spell nodes start of witch and i'd drop something more. Also must respecc my normal from like.

You'll get stuck in the animation however with the high castspeed I got it's not really a biggie. I find it to be better as of right now.

The ammount of energyshield is enough, and I coiuld get 7500es by geting a pair of 200es gloves though as you said since i freeze/chill everything it's fine. For singletarget solo Ice nova works, though I do switch to gmp fp vs some, such as atziri, piety, dominus and magera. I'll also upload an atziri run as well as some palace!

I don't find any need of vaal pact since pretty much anything that can kill me is reflect, though with flask it's fine too. I don't think the investment is worth it, as with 100% uptime atziri pot I got a nice leech rate
50 Shades of Tommie ლ(ಠ_ಠლ)
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info