Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

That's a possible solution :p even tho i dont see kripp using it (even tho he's like lvl 65 or 70 now i guess and he has more hp) but if there is another solution, feel free to post it guys :p.

I'm wondering atm if LMP is really needed, but the area is just so small if you dont take it.
What would be ideal bandit rewards for pulse build?
"
Arucane wrote:
I'm wondering atm if LMP is really needed, but the area is just so small if you dont take it.

Are you kidding? Of course LMP is needed. More projectiles = more damage.
"
glh5 wrote:
"
Arucane wrote:

Are you kidding? Of course LMP is needed. More projectiles = more damage.

I was just trying to reduce the cost of the spell and LMP is the only one you can take away without totally gimping your survivability. Ofcourse i know LMP gives more damage.
"
F1aws wrote:
What exactly are the pros and cons of starting this build as a shadow vs marauder?

The only thing that matters, Marauder looks absolutely retarded in this game.
can anyone watch his archived videos that are 8-10 hours long ?
the ones that 5-6 hours long are loading and watchable, but the 8-10 won't load at all.

does anyone else have the same problem? i tried everything, ad-block, firewall, different browsers, macromedia player reinstalled, cleaned cache... =/

for example here's the video of previous stream (10 hours long): http://ru.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/366176793
PM me in the forum if i win
Last edited by Hostick on Feb 12, 2013, 9:24:52 AM
His build doesn't work the way he wants it to. Not sure why he didn't understand the mechanics, but whatever.

Shock: 276ms per 1% max life dealt as lightning

Level 16 Added Lightning. 4–74 Damage

His crit rate is 365% increased through talents. This gives him a 27.9% chance to crit with Freezing pulse.

His crit multiplier is 250%.

His maximum lightning damage is 185 with a critical strike, not enough to trigger a 276ms shock on most non-trash merciless monsters. This is all ignoring GMP's decrease in lightning damage as well as the average damage done by lightning. It is possible to critically hit, and have ZERO shock stacks placed on the enemy because of low lightning roll.

Static blows will NEVER trigger. If his lightning damage was sufficient to even proc the minimum shock duration, it would allow all 5 projectiles to critically hit, and place 3 shock stacks, but by the time he casts another one, the shock stacks would be gone, negating any benefit he thinks he would get. It's possible that it would increase the damage from the SAME freezing pulse ( IE, Projectile 1 Shock stacks, Project 2 does more damage ), and that would increase the damage of FP greatly, however, Static blows is wasted points in this situation as the chance to get shock stacks is significantly lower.

I don't know what his build is doing.

Chitus: Emperor of Wraeclast.
Aristeaus: 40k Walking around armor.
Spectrez: lol k
Last edited by Aristeaus on Feb 12, 2013, 11:09:48 AM
"
Aristeaus wrote:
His build doesn't work the way he wants it to. Not sure why he didn't understand the mechanics, but whatever.

His crit rate is 365% increased through talents. This gives him a 27.9% chance to crit with Freezing pulse.

His maximum lightning damage is 185 with a critical strike, not enough to trigger a 276ms shock on most non-trash merciless monsters. This is all ignoring GMP's decrease in lightning damage as well as the average damage done by lightning. It is possible to critically hit, and have ZERO shock stacks placed on the enemy because of low lightning roll.

Static blows will NEVER trigger. If his lightning damage was sufficient to even proc the minimum shock duration, it would allow all 5 projectiles to critically hit, and place 3 shock stacks, but by the time he casts another one, the shock stacks would be gone, negating any benefit he thinks he would get. It's possible that it would increase the damage from the SAME freezing pulse ( IE, Projectile 1 Shock stacks, Project 2 does more damage ), and that would increase the damage of FP greatly, however, Static blows is wasted points in this situation as the chance to get shock stacks is significantly lower.

Yeah, that was my issue from the start, but all he is going to have to do is drop static blows and the added lightning support. It wasn't core to the build, just a goofy addon. Nothing wrong with straight up tanky FP.
"
Aristeaus wrote:

Excuse my ignorance, but what do you mean with this part: "Static blows is wasted points in this situation as the chance to get shock stacks is significantly lower."? Static blows 20% added shock chance lowers the likelihood to trigger actual shock stacks?
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
Can anyone answer as to why Kripp didn't get IRON GRIP for his build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info