Antnee's Classy Item Filter for Distinguished Exiles - 3.0

there's already RGB section, just edit it
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Thank you Antnee! <3
Wanted different visibility for talismans and leaguestones (I like how stones look in default filter). Edited filter. Nothing changed. Looked at it like an idiot for about 5 minutes. Turns out I used Talisman stone for testing...

This
"
Show
Class "Leaguestone"
should be at the top of 000h instead of bottom, otherwise current version shows talisman-mod stones like talismans because they are in the same block but stones are at the end of it :/
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:

This
"
Show
Class "Leaguestone"
should be at the top of 000h instead of bottom, otherwise current version shows talisman-mod stones like talismans because they are in the same block but stones are at the end of it :/

Alternatively you could do this as well:

"

BaseType "Talisman"
Class "Amulet"

You can see my adjustments to Antnee's version here
Thanks a lot for the update antnee! I love this filter and was so sad to have to play with neversink :/
Best filter and only one playable for me!

But i need some help to set reliquary keys to show a "bit" larger than default and also with a sound since im snipiping fireballs 2 screens away sometimes...
I failed many times trying to modify the filter which it couldnt load, so a copy paste method would be appreciated

Also do potentional warband items show up inidentified and bigger than normal magic?
(Just cause i never found one XD)

Thanks in advance!
Last edited by XAlimonosX on Mar 28, 2017, 6:27:18 PM
bump fore help

Just need someone to show me how to corectly set text fonts bigger
and add drop sounds mostly for reliquary keys.
"
Show
Class Map "Map Fragment"
SetFontSize 50
PlayAlertSound X 300 //X is the number between 1 and 8
Hello,

I was looking for a simple filter with natural feel and I think your filter is the one I need.

Do you plan to update it for 3.0?

Thank you!
GGG fanboy
"
h55d wrote:
Do you plan to update it for 3.0?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Antnee
"
Last Visited:
Mar 2, 2017

I guess not :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info