Season Eleven, Event 19: 1 Hour Descent

"
johnnyh2 wrote:
Kinda fun race. Question for more experienced racers... is it normal to get almost no Wisdom Scrolls in the early levels (i.e. first 3)???

I love all the cool gear this race gives but I felt that I was spending way too much time playing "What to identify?".

Yeah you really have to try to pick up all the wisdoms that drop in this race, or else you can easily run out (even if you're just ID'ing useful rares and flasks).
Oneshot by powerful crits shock nova goat at 7, no +1 cold till 14, no bg link till 18. Spent way too much of my already diminished time trying to roll proper weapons.

"
passofexhale wrote:
Suddenly, so many shadows...

Almost half the first page, pretty random.

"
johnnyh2 wrote:
Kinda fun race. Question for more experienced racers... is it normal to get almost no Wisdom Scrolls in the early levels (i.e. first 3)???

I love all the cool gear this race gives but I felt that I was spending way too much time playing "What to identify?".

If you kill all the bosses, youll generally spend the first half of the race out of scrolls.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Feb 18, 2015, 8:14:17 PM
Thanks everyone for the tips on scrolls.

p.s. I ran a Shadow this time, as I struggled with a Marauder on my very first Descent race. I enjoyed playing the Shadow more in this race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info