What is Kripps new Marauder Freeze Pulse build?

what's the build for this?
bunp
Look, I like Kripp. I watch him frequently, in fact. The need to copy his every move is still beyond me.

Explore the passive tree. Do some research. Theorycraft on your own (or with the forums).

Mimicing people is boring, even if successful.
"
Look, I like Kripp. I watch him frequently, in fact. The need to copy his every move is still beyond me.

Explore the passive tree. Do some research. Theorycraft on your own (or with the forums).

Amen, i started playing 2 days before OB and i prefer failing my build than mimicking streamers build.
Last edited by Osarion on Feb 9, 2013, 6:03:26 AM
fanboy fest :D
IGN: Seze
"
Osarion wrote:
"

Amen, i started playing 2 days before OB and i prefer failing my build than mimicking streamers build.

Exactly - though, for my first, safe character I did cheese it out a little bit and go back to the Lightning Strike Templar, with my own twists on it.

Taking an idea, twisting and molding it..now that is fun.

For example, this is what I would do if I was to play a Freeze Pulse Marauder (for the first 30 or so points, at least)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oud3yL9SPZ5uuPnfjPC1M_69sxYrwH6IAFE2DOJ2A3QVgbd3zXcZG1-0g4XOLjA==
Yep.One good reason for doing your own build is you can make discoveries on the way and maybe change things to take advantage.I've been building a Ranged totem shadow and while originally I was going to go dual totem decided it's more fun single totem and get a synergy going between my shadow and the totem.I've not fully decided what to do as I'm experimenting with what works best and still need to get hold of a few gems.
Last edited by Kavlor on Feb 9, 2013, 6:15:18 AM
Notice how kripps always makes marauder characters?

hint : 60% resistence to everything, 2x more hp than everyone and blood magic just 5 points away.

Class balance lol
He makes melee characters in every game..
"
Notice how kripps always makes marauder characters?

hint : 60% resistence to everything, 2x more hp than everyone and blood magic just 5 points away.

Class balance lol

It's his first character that's not a templar actually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info