Two One-week Rampage/Beyond Leagues Start this Weekend!

GGG could you please set up a new tier 8 for hardcore next time?
Some are already +70.
Would be cool to see some participation banner or something for reached tier levels.

Finaly some sleep.. :)
"
blackstar wrote:
GGG could you please set up a new tier 8 for hardcore next time?
Some are already +70.
Would be cool to see some participation banner or something for reached tier levels.

Finaly some sleep.. :)

A while ago ggg said something about 2 new armor sets I think their names were infernal and toxic armor sets. So they will then surely have more tiers. But the participation banners sounds good, would be nice stuff for the hideouts...

To bad i only made it to level 56, didn´t had much time. Ok qualified for all armor sets, but to bad I haven´t reached 65 for the alternate skill effects. The best price in my opinion.
Here's hoping I won't get disqualified because my roommate's playing together with me >_> Same IP and all.
I think one week was too short.
For us with jobs and family to take care of there were simply not enough time to get lvl 70.
2 week races would be perfect to do in this period when the ordinarie leagues ends.
Or atleast a few more days.
I only got to lvl 64, one level from the chance at skill effect prize.
I should have sacrificed more time into this.
Good fun though even if i got much complaints from family i spend all time with this.

Some endgame uniques would be nice to find in the prizepool at higher lvls.
Very cool would be if one could get a unique that arent released yet, ie. that is coming in next patch.
It would be wvey nice to have such an unique before everybody else and it would be highly desirable by all players.

Tnx for good racing all.
Last edited by Mateo_swe on Dec 6, 2014, 6:14:43 AM
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
I think one week was too short.
For us with jobs and family to take care of there were simply not enough time to get lvl 70.
2 week races would be perfect to do in this period when the ordinarie leagues ends.
Or atleast a few more days.
I only got to lvl 64, one level from the chance at skill effect prize.
I should have sacrificed more time into this.
Good fun though even if i got much complaints from family i spend all time with this.

Some endgame uniques would be nice to find in the prizepool at higher lvls.
Very cool would be if one could get a unique that arent released yet, ie. that is coming in next patch.
It would be wvey nice to have such an unique before everybody else and it would be highly desirable by all players.

Tnx for good racing all.

takes me less than 2 days and i messed up early lvls hard. maybe work on that leveling efficiency?
IGN: hyperculler (torment)
One week HC race went like this:
RIP lvl 55 on first 9 hours :(
NO SLEEP FOR DAYS
RIP lvl 88 with 25 hours left still
RIP GIVEAWAY (aka No Prizes Won)

PLEASE GGG HELP ME OUT A LITTLE HERE
sadly didn't get anything
placed 347 and got nothing :(
Lvl 70 Hc won 6 Tabs. I Love You ! <3 <3
lv70 got nothing

Report Forum Post