Season Nine, Event 111: One Hour Endless Ledge

Y'all jelly of my no-damage rings!

I'll tank all u bitches! BRING IT!!!!!
Not a terrible run, found a pretty juiced up bow in the second area that carried me till I found a better one many minutes later. The monster RNG wasn't too bad, had the typical areas of chimerals and dischargers and whatnot but I handled them alright. I started having mana issues around about level 16-17ish which slowed my progress.

The bow I found early on:

My final gear:
6 zones with dischargers.
Level 25.9, 34th overall.

absolutely nothing special.
no +1, no good resists.
RNG fucked me once again <3

- no +1 Fire for Fire Trap
- no +1 Light for Light Tendrills (actually got 2 but were RR and RG xD)
- no MS
- no 2nd Quicksilver
- was sitting on medium flasks till 20lvl
- 5x dischargers zones!! WTF
- every 2nd zone was Crumbling Mases witch have shitload HP

RNG REALLY wanted to kill me...
In the end #16 Overall is really nice. I've done almost that good this time like my best one when I've got 2xQvuicksilver, +1 Fire, +1 Light, MS, and NO dischargers. Seems that I'm able to get at least 29 with some RNG help.
IGN: MegaSplasz
Loads of good drops this time round- all after the 40 min mark. Also had coldsnappers in almost all of my early zones.

Modes fun but it needs work, especially if its going to continue to award demis and account for a third of the seasons schedule.
IGN: KoTao
Last edited by KoTao on Nov 18, 2014, 9:16:08 PM
Started playing these races a few days ago - finally starting to get the hang of it and the season-end is nigh!

Died to de-synch after 20 mins but went again. First time *ever* I found ms boots - and I found two! Ended up with best ever gear for me but only racing for 38 minutes took it's toll. Also no rings until level 12.

I couldn't find a mana flask for the life of me - however I had no trouble finding these;

Up until two days ago I was playing archers but had really bad RNG. Today?

Yeah. I wish I'd tried racing earlier in the 'season', I really enjoyed this one.

Oh, found this but didn't have the dex to use it;
:-/
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Nov 18, 2014, 9:23:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info